Princess alone with kids

Albinroo

11 hours ago, dreaminofcruisin said:

...and now that I have posted that....I no longer see that restriction....so maybe it already changed. Soooo hard to keep up!  🤪

Really hard to keep up! But thanks anyway, I will look up some info on that because it would be nice to visit the kids club at least occasionally. On the other hand it's so hard with all the information these days since it might change five more times before the actual cruise starts...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, arizonaperson said:

I say go for it. Life is short and no regrets.

Ever morning I wake up thinking exactly this and deciding to book. But 16 hours later when they've worn me down all day I'm not as confident😂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Senga said:

Just trying to manage 2 young kids and luggage ON THE PLANE would wear me out before I even got to the cruise!

So true! If you stay in a hotel the night before, that can add to the chaos. 

The good news is that it’s only about 3.5 hours from Sweden to Barcelona, so not a terribly long flight.  The nine month old could sleep, or not.  Or cry.  The four year old could be distracted with games and lots of snacks.  The four year old will have their own seat.  Certainly doable if you have patience.  I’m going to assume they are flying in the day of the cruise.  The cruise terminal in Barcelona is very close to the airport.  Book transportation before leaving home.  Also, doable.  Lining up and waiting in the terminal to check in is faster if the Medallion app is complete.  Once onboard is where it falls apart for me.  But, that’s me, not the OP.  Perhaps we’re underestimating her patience.  Only she knows if this is something she can tackle.  Good luck to you, sincerely!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

The good news is that it’s only about 3.5 hours from Sweden to Barcelona, so not a terribly long flight.  The nine month old could sleep, or not.  Or cry.  The four year old could be distracted with games and lots of snacks.  The four year old will have their own seat.  Certainly doable if you have patience.  I’m going to assume they are flying in the day of the cruise.  The cruise terminal in Barcelona is very close to the airport.  Book transportation before leaving home.  Also, doable.  Lining up and waiting in the terminal to check in is faster if the Medallion app is complete.  Once onboard is where it falls apart for me.  But, that’s me, not the OP.  Perhaps we’re underestimating her patience.  Only she knows if this is something she can tackle.  Good luck to you, sincerely!

Thank you. And thanks to everyone that has replied. I was mistakenly under the impression that princess was perhaps not the most child friendly line but certainly seems I was wrong since I have gotten so many kind and encouraging answers and ideas!! I'm still not sure what to do, at the moment it looks like I'm going to ask my mom to come but when I looked at the tickets again the price has gone up so now I'm not sure it's worth it either way. 

Anyway, thanks to everyone here!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Albinroo said:

when I looked at the tickets again the price has gone up so now I'm not sure it's worth it either way. 

Are you able to (as we can in the USA) use EZAir to book your flights? If so the costs may be lower than you can book directly with an airline.

You do not have to have a booking to see flight options and costs (at least with USA web site). When you look at a potential cruiser, there should be a link to see airfares available.