travel insurance question

Has anyone ever used AIG for travel insurance?  Just got a quote from Regent for their insuramce

and my husband

almost had a heart attack.  The place that is offering the AIG as well as others is called

AARDY.com?  Any help would be appreciated.  Mary

14 minutes ago, runnerswife said:

Has anyone ever used AIG for travel insurance?  Just got a quote from Regent for their insuramce

and my husband

almost had a heart attack.  The place that is offering the AIG as well as others is called

AARDY.com?  Any help would be appreciated.  Mary

Have not heard of AARDY.com

You can also check www.insuremytrip.com for comparisons among companies and policies.  We have recently been using AIG Travelguard.  Previously used Travelex but their prices seem to have jumped significantly since covid.

It is all about how difficult it is to collect a claim and not about the price. IMHO

AIG Travelguard A+.  They just settled a Crystal Bankruptcy claim in 2 months time.  Very happy.

Travelex C minus-- try getting through to them to change a policy or file a claim.  On hold for 4 hours.

Allianz. F --  I know many that purchased their insurance on a Crystal cruise are not pleased -- claims denied.

Try your pricing on Tripinsurancestore.com.    Steve -- very helpful providing advice on claims and policies.

I also agree with the comments about Steve Dasseos and AIG/ TravelGuard. 

We needed to file 2 claims related to the 2017 WC and we were very pleased with TravelGuard’s response and the amount we received.