Need email address for Dining Table Requests

I've tried several searches, and I've not hit on a great search string. I know there's an email address to which you can send special requests regarding dining table assignments. Can someone provide that to me?

Thank you in advance.

20 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Does anyone know if you can make specific seating requests such as window seats or being able to choose dining room for quantum class traditional dining? Thanks!

Yes to both. We recently sailed Navigator and were fully vaxed, we requested a table on the balcony railing of deck 4 which was the deck for unvaxed.  Request granted, had a great four top for the two of us along the balcony railing.  We have a Ovation sailing coming up and will request the Grande as our MDR seating.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Yes to both. We recently sailed Navigator and were fully vaxed, we requested a table on the balcony railing of deck 4 which was the deck for unvaxed.  Request granted, had a great four top for the two of us along the balcony railing.  We have a Ovation sailing coming up and will request the Grande as our MDR seating.

Thanks! Did you make the request pre-cruise or once onboard?

3 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Thanks! Did you make the request pre-cruise or once onboard?

We sent the request to  RCLdining@rcl.com.  Received a email a few days later that the request would be sent to the ship, checked after boarding and Bingo a great table on the deck 4 balcony.  We sent the request about 10 days before sail date. happy cruising

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 5/4/2022 at 8:12 PM, taglovestocruise said:

We sent the request to  RCLdining@rcl.com.  Received a email a few days later that the request would be sent to the ship, checked after boarding and Bingo a great table on the deck 4 balcony.  We sent the request about 10 days before sail date. happy cruising

Hey was your requested table for My Time Dining or Fixed Time Dining? 

For My Time Dining, are we allowed to sit on any Deck, or is it only a certain Deck such as Deck 3 on Voyager.

4 hours ago, lisabethy said:

Hey was your requested table for My Time Dining or Fixed Time Dining? 

For My Time Dining, are we allowed to sit on any Deck, or is it only a certain Deck such as Deck 3 on Voyager.

Only a certain deck, and MTD will not start until early traditional has finished in that dining room. MTD  starts at 6:45.  We have never had MTD and never will, almost always have late seating at a large table and fully enjoy a 90+ minute meal. Quantum class has a slightly different set up as they have 2 dining rooms on a different deck just for MTD.