Tours in Portree, Greenock and Dublin

So far, Carnival is not offering tours in any of these ports and I have been unable to find tours. 

Portree does not seem to have availability.  The companies in Greenock do not seem to be offering group tours the day the Pride is in port.  And I have not found tours from the new Dublin cruise port. 

I know I can take public transportation into Glascow and Dublin, but would appreciate any suggestion. 

• 4 weeks later...

We will be stopping at Greenock and Dublin on another cruise. First thing I do is Google....... Greenock or Dublin shore excursions..  also Google Tours by Locals

For Dublin, I would try TripAdvisor and look for day tours. I would recommend a private or small group tour as they seem more flexible in picking up at your location. The big bus tours have pre-determined pick-up locations in Dublin which would be a pain as you would have to take a bus or the DART into Dublin to meet the bus. If you are docking in Dun Laoghaire, I would suggest a tour to Powerscourt Gardens, Glendalough, and the Wicklow Mountains. Newgrange, Knowth, and the Hill of Tara are also an option. I would second ToursByLocals. I have used them in other countries and have been very pleased. I would recommend www.TourDublin.ie for tours out of Dublin. I have used this company several times in the past and have recommended them to friends and family. Whatever you decide I'm sure you will enjoy Ireland and Scotland.

I'll be on the Pride for the July 10th sailing. We were originally going to Portree but it got changed. These were the 2 excursions that I had found for Isle of Skye. I was going to do the Trip Advisor one and many people in our group were going to do the Wow one.

Trip Advisor - https://www.tripadvisor.com/AttractionProductReview-g186585-d19881690-Trotternish_Shore_Excursion_Tour-Isle_of_Skye_The_Hebrides_Scotland.html#

Wow - https://www.wowscotlandtours.com/scotland-shore-excursions/portree-shore-excursions/?fbclid=IwAR3l_XxH45ILd6nwCwM-CZj1K37RPndxtSAaO0-lcWxiadoNTSErE9di5LA