Silly email received for my upcoming Quest cruises

excitedofharpenden

I had an email yesterday from Azamara trying to flog me internet packages for my upcoming b2b cruises.  Thing is as part of my Azamara Circle Loyalty tier I get free unlimited internet anyway.  They can't make the excuse they didn't know my tier as it's clearly and proudly stated at the foot of the email. It made me question whether the perk had been removed, but on checking with a friend who is the same tier, it hasn't.  A waste of time and not a very good demonstration of appreciation by Azamara.  Get  the simple stuff right!

Phil

• Like 9

Phil, I think we are in a state of flux, the change from the old RC system to the one Azamara will be introducing is well underway. Onward is using the new system and there’s the expected teething problems, everything is being sorted as things occur and I am sure in the end the new system will be good. There’s going to be difficulties as there always are but we’ve met with some of the senior management and they are really are listening and are appreciative of customers loyalty.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Riocca said:

Phil, I think we are in a state of flux, the change from the old RC system to the one Azamara will be introducing is well underway. Onward is using the new system and there’s the expected teething problems, everything is being sorted as things occur and I am sure in the end the new system will be good. There’s going to be difficulties as there always are but we’ve met with some of the senior management and they are really are listening and are appreciative of customers loyalty.

I hope they are actually listening and not doing a "Royal Club" on us! 😉

Phil 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

I hope they are actually listening and not doing a "Royal Club" on us! 😉

Phil 

Think the Royal Club is an eye off the ball thing, F&B genuinely thought it was Schweppes onboard but I think quite a few things came over from Journey. HO staff left today and they’ve been loading supplies all day so hopefully things will normalise. We are being very well looked after and we’re used to the difficulties of a maiden voyage especially after such an extensive refurb, less worried about the future of Azamara than I was before.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Riocca said:

Think the Royal Club is an eye off the ball thing, F&B genuinely thought it was Schweppes onboard but I think quite a few things came over from Journey. HO staff left today and they’ve been loading supplies all day so hopefully things will normalise. We are being very well looked after and we’re used to the difficulties of a maiden voyage especially after such an extensive refurb, less worried about the future of Azamara than I was before.

John, I remain unconvinced, but am happy to be proven wrong and will gladly eat humble pie. I really do feel that sometimes those on the ship will tell you what you want to hear because you are in front of them!

Phil 

Edited by excitedofharpenden
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

John, I remain unconvinced, but am happy to be proven wrong and will gladly eat humble pie. I really do feel that sometimes those on the ship will tell you what you want to hear because you are in front of them!

Phil 

Phil, I'm inclined to agree with you on this one. Bring the humble pie my way.

I do think the differences between what was and what is now, is Azamara had Bonnie monitoring and contributing to the threads, as well as Richard Twynam being aware of what mattered.

• Like 6