Our 65 annv. cruise

Congratulations!

I have not been in that cabin.  You will be on the starboard side, convenient to the starboard aft elevators.

One thing to keep in mind about deck 7 specifically: One cannot cross from the port side deck 7 aft elevator lobby over to the cabins on the starboard side (or vis versa…there is a big Boardwalk sign in the way). You can cross on all other decks; it is a special issue for deck 7 aft.  When returning to your cabin, always be sure you get on the starboard side elevators, never the port side.  If that seems like a bother, decks 6 and 8 are really nice.

Edited by Starry Eyes

1 minute ago, Starry Eyes said:

Congratulations!

I have not been in that cabin.  You will be on the starboard side, convenient to the starboard aft elevators.

One thing to keep in mind about deck 7 specifically: One cannot cross from the port side deck 7 aft elevator lobby over to the cabins on the starboard side (or vis versa…there is a big Boardwalk sign in the way). You cross on all other decks; it is a special issue for deck 7 aft.  When returning to your cabin, always be sure you get on the starboard side elevators, never the port side.  If that seems like a bother, decks 6 and 8 are really nice.

Not a fan of 7 for this very reason. To hard to remember which elevato to use.

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

Not a fan of 7 for this very reason. To hard to remember which elevato to use.

I’ve avoided 7 for that reason.  I think we’d forget which elevator to take, especially after a few drinks.  Never actually tried it, though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:

I’ve avoided 7 for that reason.  I think we’d forget which elevator to take, especially after a few drinks.  Never actually tried it, though.

I think I've done 3 weeks on 7.

Twice we were forward, so not a real big problem. Coming back from dinner comes to mind.

Now the one time aft, we had the last cabin. Messed up several times on that trip

💖Congratulations on 65 Years💖   Last month (April 21st) my parents celebrated their 68th!  My hubby & I can really appreciate what that truly means, 34th for us on April 23rd. 
🛳🛳

Bobbi