Online TA booking questions

paulajj

I’ve got a couple questions about a booking I made yesterday. 

I was looking for a short inexpensive cruise to bring my mother on for her first cruise and being in Canada I wanted to price out Carnival in Canadian dollars so I went to a big box retailer that starts with an E….

My search results popped up a super cheap 6 day on Celebrity Equinox for next year that included all the perks. I was surprised because I had looked at the Celebrity site first and didn’t see this one. So I went back on their website to look for it and it doesn’t show up! 

Normally I book on the celebrity website so I was a little apprehensive but I went back to the TA and booked it. I took screen shots of the booking that says it has all the perks included. 
After a couple of hours the booking showed up on my Celebrity reservation page but it’s still not listed to book on their site!!

so 2 questions

1 Why wouldn’t the cruise show on the website. May 21, 2023 celebrity equinox

2 Should the perks be displayed anywhere on the booking?  I’ve got a screenshot of the page saying it is but nothing on the receipt says it is. I normally book direct with celebrity so I usually get the big confusing price list that has the plus this amount and minus that amount but the TA’s doesn’t have anything like that. Is this normal? 

Sorry this turned into a novel 🤦🏻‍♀️

The perks won’t show up in your Celebrity account for awhile, normally close to final payment.  That would be the beverage package and wi-fi and those will shown in your order history.

Contact the TA and request that they send you a copy of the  Celebrity Booking Confirmation -Guest Copy. 

6 minutes ago, jelayne said:

The perks won’t show up in your Celebrity account for awhile, normally close to final payment.  That would be the beverage package and wi-fi and those will shown in your order history.

Contact the TA and request that they send you a copy of the  Celebrity Booking Confirmation -Guest Copy. 

ok great, thank you!

As to the cruise not showing on Celebrity's web site, our December cruise disappeared for a few hours one day this week but is back on the site now. I'm guessing they were doing inventory maintenance, or whatever they call it.  It did not disappear from my future cruises.

10 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

As to the cruise not showing on Celebrity's web site, our December cruise disappeared for a few hours one day this week but is back on the site now. I'm guessing they were doing inventory maintenance, or whatever they call it.  It did not disappear from my future cruises.

Phew! 😂 It’s stressful to do things a different way and it doesn’t go as expected. Thanks so much for replying 🙂

22 minutes ago, NantahalaCruiser said:

Sorry, I saw May 27th rather than May 21st.

Oh that’s ok!

it’s still not showing but it is there on my dashboard 🤷🏻‍♀️
I also got the confirmation receipt for the AI as well so I’m all set! 

😊