Holland Flight Ease

eagletwo

5 minutes ago, GaCruzer60 said:

3.5 hours on hold and counting for flight ease.  According to an agent on webchat, there is no airline ticket associated with our cruise reservation and only flight ease can help.

Best of luck. I was on hold for 3 hours yesterday before giving up. 

1 hour ago, BEAV said:

If you can bring up your res on UA's app/website, look around and see if you can click on a receipt option. If so, that will likely display a ticket number if your res has been paid to UA by HAL and your ticket issued. 

I knew I was good to go when my PCC emailed me and told me all was good. I was able to verify the reservation was paid for immediately. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BEAV said:

If you can bring up your res on UA's app/website, look around and see if you can click on a receipt option. If so, that will likely display a ticket number if your res has been paid to UA by HAL and your ticket issued. 

And to add, you are not ticketed when you pay, only when HAL pays, which they have not been doing until a few weeks from flight.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, opa&oma said:

And to add, you are not ticketed when you pay, only when HAL pays, which they have not been doing until a few weeks from flight.

And to add this is why I clicked the "request early ticketing" option on the FlightEase website. My flight is 6 weeks out, but my ticket was issued within 24 hours of purchase by taking advantage of that option. 

After a 3 3/4 hour hold, I was able to talk with flight ease.  She confirmed no ticket had been issued against the original reservation with 2 weeks to departure.  With different flights, different routing and one different airline, there is now a ticketed itinerary.

• Like 1

I booked today for flights in January.  I noted it said price is not guaranteed until I pay which is October.  Would I expect to see constant fluctuations like I would see if I was monitoring prices on the airlines own website.  Up one day, down the next?  

1 hour ago, GaCruzer60 said:

After a 3 3/4 hour hold, I was able to talk with flight ease.  She confirmed no ticket had been issued against the original reservation with 2 weeks to departure.  With different flights, different routing and one different airline, there is now a ticketed itinerary.

Good news!

Same price I hope?

3 hours ago, BEAV said:

And to add this is why I clicked the "request early ticketing" option on the FlightEase website. My flight is 6 weeks out, but my ticket was issued within 24 hours of purchase by taking advantage of that option. 

Unfortunately this is not always the case with HAL, we requested early ticketing, paid in full, and HAL still did not get us ticketed.  Not until weeks later.