Live Cruising Review Adventure of the Seas 5/12/22 - 5/21/22 Bermuda / Caribbean Lots of Pictures !!!

16 hours ago, Djacksonterp said:

Hey the "My Time Dining" option isn't that bad. I was just on Mardi Gras in April. They actually have you check-in for dinner for any restaurant using the app and it will tell you when your take is ready. You do not have to go down to the restaurant and wait in line and instead you can lounge around in your room, bar, or wherever and then head down when it says your table is ready. It's an amazing system that they use on Carnival for My Time Dining and very user friendly.  

Now that sounds good, not having to wait around in a line. Since this ship seems to have so many food options to try 'my time dining' might be the better option since we probably wouldn't be in the MDR consistently any way. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

OK from the vegan menu or just by special request?

The salad looks good - I would  give the gazpacho a miss looks too much tomato.

You can order from the Vegan menu no problem!

7 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Thank you for sharing- we will be on the AOS next week to New England.  The ship looked crowded.  I didn't read through your postings- just admired the pics, was the ship full?  

The ship was not full… at 60% to capacity.  They said the capacity is increasing so I would expect more and more cruise passengers and not the other way around!  I think we have sailed pass the days of less than half full.

24 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

The ship was not full… at 60% to capacity.  They said the capacity is increasing so I would expect more and more cruise passengers and not the other way around!  I think we have sailed pass the days of less than half full.

Thank you.  Hope our cruise next week isn’t full. 

19 minutes ago, shof515 said:

how is it getting an uber at the terminal? is there like a waiting area?

That will depend on when you walk off the ship and how many other cruisers will join you.  My tag was 12 for Diamond Diamond plus Pinnacle and that was scheduled for 8:15 so I skipped breakfast and made it off the ship by 8AM and was in a Uber very quickly.  I knew there was a large Diamond group.  If you wait around the wait for Uber will be longer and will experience a surge pricing.

21 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Thank you.  Hope our cruise next week isn’t full. 

My European cruises will be a wild card so we will see.  My next Oasis cruise in June I am expecting 80% capacity as that was the number shared when I was on the Oasis the first week in May.

Day 10 

So on this cruise I drank at my own pace and used 30 coupons total for alcoholic drinks.  Basic Specialty coffee were free due to the machine being broken at the lounge.  I drank water from the cup / glasses they provided.  I don’t drink bottle water at home so I don’t drink it on the ship.  I think it’s a great benefit that they let you spread this out through out the day at your own pace.  It reduces crowding.

3 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

You can order from the Vegan menu no problem!

Yes I know but I hadn’t tried those items and didn’t see them on the menu you posted for the day so wondered where they were listed. 

8 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

Yes I know but I hadn’t tried those items and didn’t see them on the menu you posted for the day so wondered where they were listed. 

The vegan menu is posted in the App only!  You have to go to the menu for the MDR and scroll all the way down pass the kids menu!

58 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

The vegan menu is posted in the App only!  You have to go to the menu for the MDR and scroll all the way down pass the kids menu!

Actually they do have paper copies on Adventure but I agree it is easy to peruse in advance on the app.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

My European cruises will be a wild card so we will see.  My next Oasis cruise in June I am expecting 80% capacity as that was the number shared when I was on the Oasis the first week in May.

Our Oasis cruise is in August- Hope that it isn't full!

• Like 1