Q & A for those cruising Princess June 16, 19, 23 & 26 out of Brisbane

6 hours ago, Jean C said:

Hi, a question for Irene please. We've ordered the included lanyard and medallion. I see that the medallion goes inside an oblong hard clear plastic case. Often that sort of plastic has sharp bits from the moulding process so I'm wondering if that's going to be a problem for my delicate tops 🤔 Not to worry if you've invested in upcharge accessories so don't know 😀 

Pre-pandemic on Ruby it was never an issue, as the case itself has a round edge

Michael

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Ozwoody said:

I was considering one of these from Amazon.

Has anybody seen them, in the flesh so to speak.

Watch Band Medallian Holder.jpg

I actually have one of these, it's sitting in front of me now. Seems good quality but time will tell. Very expensive for what it is but hate lanyards and was the best option for me. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dsch76 said:

I actually have one of these, it's sitting in front of me now. Seems good quality but time will tell. Very expensive for what it is but hate lanyards and was the best option for me. 

I like the idea of these ones, if you already wear a watch. And if you current watch is waterproof, you could swim in it because the medallions are waterproof.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ozwoody said:

I was considering one of these from Amazon.

Has anybody seen them, in the flesh so to speak.

Watch Band Medallian Holder.jpg

Just to add to my previous comment, it definitely looks 3D printed.

My first cruise is on Thurs (with another the weekend after) so I will try to remember to come back and let you know how it performed.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, dsch76 said:

Ahh, I hoped someone would seen them and gave it a try.

Me to did not want lanyards or extra bits to tie on.

Be very interested for your test drive.

Thanks for your info.

Regards

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

I like the idea of these ones, if you already wear a watch. And if you current watch is waterproof, you could swim in it because the medallions are waterproof.

I hadn't thought about that, but your probably right.

Fitted to the outside of watch band, I would think it would be optimum to use, at same time not so conspicuous.

• Like 2

Hi all

so I just checked the app cos I’m within 48 hrs and it says health status stuff would be available within 48 hrs! 
I’m definitely confused again!

here’s the screenshot cos it’s obviously done the next stage.

it sounds like we might need a photo after all??? But no way of knowing til tomorrow!!!!FD8C3811-A138-4057-A7B7-6D6A53FB7496.thumb.png.b9d004ff7c996b6449b7d4708afde473.png

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Hi all

so I just checked the app cos I’m within 48 hrs and it says health status stuff would be available within 48 hrs! 

it sounds like we might need a photo after all??? But no way of knowing til tomorrow!!!!FD8C3811-A138-4057-A7B7-6D6A53FB7496.thumb.png.b9d004ff7c996b6449b7d4708afde473.png

I think they do it to keep life interesting.😁

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, quarterdeckhand said:

Not sure if these will work with the Medallion, but I read somewhere they do. They were delivered in a few days, will update to let others know if they work. My sparkle lanyards will have to stay home this trip! Safe travels everyone. 😎

Screenshot_20220614-124857_eBay.jpg

YES I believe these should work. I also bought Apple AirTag holders, but I am also using them on my bling lanyards. I will hook the AirTag holder to the lanyard. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

We don’t need that kind of interest 😂😂😂

No none of us do, but the monkeys out there do😠 Especially the ones who like to make complicated apps.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

No none of us do, but the monkeys out there do😠 Especially the ones who like to make complicated apps.

It appears there’s no way to the next screen without uploading “something “

• Like 1

Just now, quarterdeckhand said:

Not sure if these will work with the Medallion, but I read somewhere they do. They were delivered in a few days, will update to let others know if they work. My sparkle lanyards will have to stay home this trip! Safe travels everyone. 😎

Screenshot_20220614-124857_eBay.jpg

It looks like it could be attached to a sparkly lanyard.  I'm going to give it a go with mine...nothing like a bit of sparkle 😀

• Like 1

Just now, Cbtours said:

Hi all

We cruise in 59 days & today after choosing our embark time I received a barcode so I guess we are good to go. Is it the barcode you need? I just uploaded our certificates. 

I screenshot our barcode in case it disappeared 😏

Edited by joejoe 59
Spelling mistake

1 minute ago, joejoe 59 said:

We cruise in 59 days & today after choosing our embark time I received a barcode so I guess we are good to go. Is it the barcode you need? I just uploaded our certificates. 

I screenshot out barcode in case it disappeared 😏

Do you mean QR code?

we are green to go and just need to complete the health status which said was available 48 hrs ahead of cruise- am in queue chat tine to confirm how to prove rat test result-

• Like 1

Just now, Cbtours said:

Do you mean QR code?

we are green to go and just need to complete the health status which said was available 48 hrs ahead of cruise- am in queue chat tine to confirm how to prove rat test result-

Yes sorry QR code

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cbtours said:

Do you mean QR code?

I am pretty sure you just have to affirm that the RAT test result was negative. I don't think you have to prove it. You couldn't do that unless you had a supervised RAT test at a pharmacy or wherever, and Princess hasn't said that that is required.

• Like 1

Just now, Aus Traveller said:

I am pretty sure you just have to affirm that the RAT test result was negative. I don't think you have to prove it. You couldn't do that unless you had a supervised RAT test at a pharmacy or wherever, and Princess hasn't said that that is required.

I know, that’s what we have been saying all along. But it’s not letting us go to next screen. I’m currently in queue on live chat line waiting to clarify

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cbtours said:

I know, that’s what we have been saying all along. But it’s not letting us go to next screen. I’m currently in queue on live chat line waiting to clarify

Please let us know what they say. All along Princess has said "attest to a neg RAT test". I hope they haven't changed the rules now

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aus Traveller said:

Please let us know what they say. All along Princess has said "attest to a neg RAT test". I hope they haven't changed the rules now

Definitely will keep you posted

25 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

Chat line said we’ve got to take a photo of results and upload it and we will also be asked at check in to attest result.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Cbtours said:

Chat line said we’ve got to take a photo of results and upload it and we will also be asked at check in to attest result.

OK. Then that is what we will do. I feel it is ridiculous that Princess is now altering their rules. Thank you for going on the chat line and letting us know the answer to the question.

• Like 1