Q & A for those cruising Princess June 16, 19, 23 & 26 out of Brisbane

3 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

What time did you leave the terminal?

We were “white 2” which was meant to be 8.55, but slight delay, I think it was 9.20-9.30 that we were joining the back of the taxi queue. 

Just now, ~*Lou*~ said:

We were “white 2” which was meant to be 8.55, but slight delay, I think it was 9.20-9.30 that we were joining the back of the taxi queue. 

Probably when more taxi drivers become aware of the business they can get from ships arriving at the new terminal, maybe more will turn up to get fares.

2 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

Probably when more taxi drivers become aware of the business they can get from ships arriving at the new terminal, maybe more will turn up to get fares.

Everyone is looking for staff, everywhere, including cab drivers. So many drivers moved on to other things when people weren't allowed to leave their homes. Casual drivers were not covered by jobkeeper. Like Portside, they should have a cab co-ordinator to call cabs out to the terminal, but that is only if they are empty and available. The same long cab queues are happening for White Bay in Sydney.

8 hours ago, Cbtours said:

Just out if interest how wide were the dolphin balconies. I had a feeling someone said the caribe ones were 9ft wide (metric??? Nearly 3 mt ?) we’re dolphins same?

Sorry for delay in replying. From your balcony photos and placement of furniture, Dolphin balcony size looks identical to Caribe.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tripmode33 said:

Sorry for delay in replying. From your balcony photos and placement of furniture, Dolphin balcony size looks identical to Caribe.

Thanks. Good to know, as depending on itinerary full cover would be better sometimes.

On 7/2/2022 at 9:19 PM, OzKiwiJJ said:

We're stopping in Coffs Harbour for a few nights on our way home. Hopefully the worst will be over by then and, if necessary, we can take the rest of the trip home with more stops.

Are you managing to avoid the worst of the weather?  i see the sun is going to be out at Coffs Harbour from Thursday to Saturday, if you are still there.  

1 minute ago, MMDown Under said:

Are you managing to avoid the worst of the weather?  i see the sun is going to be out at Coffs Harbour from Thursday to Saturday, if you are still there.  

No, the rain has set in today and we leave tomorrow. I'm expecting a soggy trip home.🙁

1 minute ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

No, the rain has set in today and we leave tomorrow. I'm expecting a soggy trip home.🙁

Have a safe trip.  Weather is changeable here.  I'm looking forward to the return of the sun.