Sushi on Five - RS/PS

WB57

Just now, dkjretired said:

Yes

Thank you.  That's what I thought as well.  It's interesting that the Celebrity agent said that it was 'not' because it is considered an 'A la Carte' menu - and thus not a specialty restaurant.  Glad to hear that is is included.

It's free because you could eat to the ala carte limit, leave, and turn right back around and do it again.  Unlimited specialty dining.  So you sit and enjoy until properly filled up!

Pigged out on sashimi last cruise (in RS).  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WB57 said:

Thank you.  That's what I thought as well.  It's interesting that the Celebrity agent said that it was 'not' because it is considered an 'A la Carte' menu - and thus not a specialty restaurant.  Glad to hear that is is included.

I think the only dining venue not included is the chefs table.

8 hours ago, chemmo said:

I think the only dining venue not included is the chefs table.

Dinner on the Edge (or Brunch on the Edge - if they ever wound up doing that) on E-class is not included. Neither are any of the specialty dining one-offs like the Poolside Grill nights on M-class or the special Indian dinner (is that Taj night or something?), Jazz brunch, etc. They consider those "special events" and do not cover them. Also, the upcharge items within the specialty restaurants like the higher grade steaks at Tuscan are also not covered. 

Agreed--I had the same question and confirmed this with a Retreat concierge last week we're on the (Millie in August).  I specifically mentioned the a la carte bit and she said it doesn't matter (just as the smart folks above have already opined).  Enjoy all you can eat high quality sushi/sashimi!