PCR/Antigen tests for NCL - which company to use

Niki071

Hi, we need to arrange tests before our NCL Epic cruise on 22 May. Our travel booking company are recommending Randox. But are any other companies accepted? We just don’t want to make a mistake. Thank you 😊 

52 minutes ago, FlGoodShips said:

Went to Walgreens. Had our results within an hour. And test was free.

Be conscious of the OP's location.  Based on the info under their name they appear to be in the UK.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2022 at 10:33 AM, Niki071 said:

Hi, we need to arrange tests before our NCL Epic cruise on 22 May. Our travel booking company are recommending Randox. But are any other companies accepted? We just don’t want to make a mistake. Thank you 😊 

I see you re in the UK, we used Qured:
https://www.qured.com/shop/products

An antigen test is £12 and you can add a video observation for £11 to satisfy NCL.
Use HEATHROW10 to take 10% off making a proctored test £19.70 with free shipping.

They also work with VeryFly if you are flying BA, American or any of the other airlines that use this.   

• Like 1

Another vote for qured. I ordered and received my tests in about 3 days. They are in my carry on to do them on Wednesday morning this week (sailing on Friday) and have opted for the proctored video test to satisfy NCL. Appointments booked to do in our hotel room before we go to the airport to fly to Venice.

Safe travels

Jean

Is there a recommendation for a test we can receive at home in the US but take in Stockholm proctored? I was thinking we would just have to find a Covid testing place near our pre-cruise stay.

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2022 at 10:21 AM, Matahari47 said:

We’ve ordered Randox tests. Done via video. Easy.

I was looking into this option but I see the verification is via the app (video ) -- but the app only requires a picture of the passport and then of the test result? Is this ok for the certificate that NCL will accept? 
The FAQ says that the "Lateral Flow Test (Randox CertiFly)" is not a supervised test -- or is there another video-supervised option that I'm missing?

4 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Use the tests the gov’t provided (i.e. iHealth) COVID TEST and use this proctoring site….

www.onpoint-testing.com

Did this for my current Getaway cruise.

As I noted in post #4 - be conscious of people's location.  Several of the people in this thread are looking for tests and are coming from overseas.  The government-supplied tests aren't an option for those people.

2 hours ago, hallux said:

As I noted in post #4 - be conscious of people's location.  Several of the people in this thread are looking for tests and are coming from overseas.  The government-supplied tests aren't an option for those people.

Azova has a few Europe options that they will teleproctor, plus lots of Canadian ones in addition to the US tests.

https://www.azova.com/travelvideo/