Caribbean Princess - Emerald Deck 8

Joyandpaul

Hi Folks, 

hope you are well?
looking to book a restricted view inside cabin on deck 8 on the Caribbean Princess to Panama next year. We are looking at cabins above the photo gallery. E617 onwards. Has anyone stayed in cabins around this area and if so, please can you advise if they are relatively quiet for their position on ship? Know they are above busy areas.
thanks in advance.

You won't have any problems with noise in those areas.  Perhaps if you were on the port side above the Explorers Lounge, but I"ve never seen anyone complain about noise from that venue.  EM

On 5/13/2022 at 6:12 AM, Joyandpaul said:

Hi Folks, 

hope you are well?
looking to book a restricted view inside cabin on deck 8 on the Caribbean Princess to Panama next year. We are looking at cabins above the photo gallery. E617 onwards. Has anyone stayed in cabins around this area and if so, please can you advise if they are relatively quiet for their position on ship? Know they are above busy areas.
thanks in advance.

If you are in an inside cabin then it is not a restricted view but no view 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2022 at 9:12 AM, Joyandpaul said:

Hi Folks, 

hope you are well?
thanks in advance.

I sailed in E626 and liked the location very much, and never heard a sound from above or below.  It had a good view between lifeboats, too.  Relatively close to the aft stairs/elevators and convenient to the laundry.  It would be my first choice if I were sailing in an obstructed view cabin again on that ship. 

1 hour ago, rdsqrl said:

I sailed in E626 and liked the location very much, and never heard a sound from above or below.  It had a good view between lifeboats, too.  Relatively close to the aft stairs/elevators and convenient to the laundry.  It would be my first choice if I were sailing in an obstructed view cabin again on that ship. 

7 hours ago, memoak said:

I do think the poster meant an obstructed view cabin. 

Edited by Happiest when cruising

7 hours ago, memoak said:

Hi Folks, 

hope you are well?
thanks in advance.

Here’s a picture of E617

9AF41097-C05E-4072-AE99-41584152ADB1.jpeg

4 hours ago, Happiest when cruising said:

I do think the poster meant an obstructed view cabin. 

Agree.

But do realize that when looking for an obstructed view oceanview cabin on the Princess web site, you find them when you click on the Inside cabin category.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2022 at 6:41 AM, Essiesmom said:

You won't have any problems with noise in those areas.  Perhaps if you were on the port side above the Explorers Lounge, but I"ve never seen anyone complain about noise from that venue.  EM

Hi Folks, 

hope you are well?
thanks in advance.

CC188244-A87A-4B85-A322-537F5441346E.jpeg