How far out from your cruise are you offered a move up bid?

gordylad

Have you checked your “manage the reservation” page. I was offered it there about 80 days out. I’ve also Googled the Celebrity move up page and done it that way. I don’t always wait for the email inviting me - I try in advance. Won a move up to Aqua on Equinox and an Owner’s Suite on Harmony of the Seas - Royal Caribbean have a similar system. 
Wendy

It really varies by the cruise and the number of unsold cabins.   I've gotten invites as far out as 45 days and on other did not open 21 days prior to cruise.  

You don't need an invite.  Just go to the link below and put in Reservation number and last name and i open will show you your options.   I not option will say come back within 21 days of cruise.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/gb/bid-on-cruise-room-upgrade

There will be a " 21 days prior" popup after you enter your surname and reservqtion  number on the MoveUp page- until it doesn't. The 21 days is the programmed response and should be ignored. It will take you to the bidding page once it is availble. For our Alaska cruise it was 74 days out. Be sure you don't block all popups or it will seem like you are just going noplace.. 

I also heard that if you book with a big box TA you weren't eligible but to my surprise, I got an email about 60 days prior to sailing asking if I wanted to move up.  I ignored it.  Then I got another email at 30 days out.  I emailed the department directly and gave a lower than minimum bid and was surprised again that they actually responded to me and said that my bid could not be submitted because it was below the minimum.

2 hours ago, phoenix_dream said:

I got offers this week for our July 24th cruise.

That seems to be the norm. We got the invitation about 2 weeks ago for our 8 July silhouette.