Too late for onboard activities?

We booked quite close to sailing date. Is that why I'm not seeing any onboard activities to book when I "plan my cruise " or is it all done onboard?  

I doubt I'd want to faceplant in Flowrider, but where can I even see if there activity that requires a reservation on Oasis if it's not listed there?

And here's hoping this continues to be my biggest problem in life. 

• Like 1

Just now, sadiwest said:

We booked quite close to sailing date. Is that why I'm not seeing any onboard activities to book when I "plan my cruise " or is it all done onboard?  

I doubt I'd want to faceplant in Flowrider, but where can I even see if there activity that requires a reservation on Oasis if it's not listed there?

And here's hoping this continues to be my biggest problem in life. 

No reservations for Flow rider, zip line , mini golf,  slides, basket ball, ice skating or wall climb. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

No reservations for Flow rider, zip line , mini golf,  slides, basket ball, ice skating or wall climb. 

in November on Harmony reservations were required for ice skating. It was done in the dumbest way possible, though. Kids and parents lined up for over an hour at 9 am to sign up for a skating session later in the day. No sign-up? no skating.

I hope Allure is different - first come, first serve.

I'm just off Odyssey. The only "activities" that ever showed up in the cruise planner pre-cruise were the All Access tour, which was subsequently cancelled, and casita rentals, which were selling at two different prices, one for port days and one for sea days.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I'm just off Odyssey. The only "activities" that ever showed up in the cruise planner pre-cruise were the All Access tour, which was subsequently cancelled, and casita rentals, which were selling at two different prices, one for port days and one for sea days.

Exactly that's all I see. 

Not sure we even want to rush to reserve anything,  as I wasn't sure what there was. Oasis is a new ship for us. 

3 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

in November on Harmony reservations were required for ice skating. It was done in the dumbest way possible, though. Kids and parents lined up for over an hour at 9 am to sign up for a skating session later in the day. No sign-up? no skating.

I hope Allure is different - first come, first serve.

On Harmony about two weeks ago...easily went to sign up just before the session was going to start.

My two grandsons skated every open session.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1