Cue up the Bob Marley....

Mike Dante

Just did our Walgreens rapid test for a family of 4, all back within 1 hour . Had to cancel last trip in December due to one of us ( me ) testing positive. This time we are all good to go, and we will be doing Havana Balconys on the Horizon On Sunday.

We have been staying up to date and reading the usual bitching and complaining here on CC. 

So we are perfectly ok is MDR service is slow.

If our rooms are not ready when we board (even though we are platinum).

We will be ok with no pizza in the wee hours

W will deal with slow internet

The list could go on but I need to pack now.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

I always listen to Bob on a cruise, really gets those good vibes going. There are always plenty of positives to focus on, even in this cruise environment. I had a great cruise even though I did notice some small changes, there are simply too many positives to let any of the small stuff ruin a cruise. Have a great cruise! Look forward to reading your review when your back. 

Wish I'd had your attitude last month on my cruise on the Dream. Nothing major but so many things went wrong I swore I'd never cruise again, and cancel my cruises in September and November on the Dream! 

After calming down - as my 3 year old grandson told me, Grammy, be calm. Breathe. -  I realized I hadn't followed the number one rule of cruising - go with the flow.

Didn't cancel the two cruises this fall, and booked two more for 2023. On the Dream.

On 5/20/2022 at 12:58 PM, Mike Dante said:

Just did our Walgreens rapid test for a family of 4, all back within 1 hour . Had to cancel last trip in December due to one of us ( me ) testing positive. This time we are all good to go, and we will be doing Havana Balconys on the Horizon On Sunday.

We have been staying up to date and reading the usual bitching and complaining here on CC. 

So we are perfectly ok is MDR service is slow.

If our rooms are not ready when we board (even though we are platinum).

We will be ok with no pizza in the wee hours

W will deal with slow internet

The list could go on but I need to pack now.

Every cruise is an adventure, a little like watching a new movie every day. Enjoy the drama, the little soap operas, the unexpected, the crazy cab (or bus) rides, and especially the sandy beaches with a little fuzzy drink in your hand.