Price Changing?

We got a fantastic last-minute deal on a 11 night transatlantic. For $307 ob balcony, $340 full balcony. We were told by other passengers that RCL lowered their bookings to match those prices after the 90 mark. I wonder if this is just a temporary practice. I woyld have thought the 90 day rule would apply.

5 minutes ago, Markanddonna said:

We got a fantastic last-minute deal on a 11 night transatlantic. For $307 ob balcony, $340 full balcony. We were told by other passengers that RCL lowered their bookings to match those prices after the 90 mark. I wonder if this is just a temporary practice. I woyld have thought the 90 day rule would apply.

If cruises were booked by March 31, 2022 that sail before Sept 30, 2022 then Royal's policy under CWC was to allow for price drops up to 48 hours prior to the date of sailing in the form of OBC

On 5/23/2022 at 6:39 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

If cruises were booked by March 31, 2022 that sail before Sept 30, 2022 then Royal's policy under CWC was to allow for price drops up to 48 hours prior to the date of sailing in the form of OBC

Now what is the policy?

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Price adjustments before final payment.  No price adjustments after final.payment. 

Do you get to keep your same cabin you booked and any onboard credit you have if you price adjust?

Just now, broadwaycam said:

Do you get to keep your same cabin you booked and any onboard credit you have if you price adjust?

Same cabin yes.  If it was promotional obc then no.  You would get whatever promotions are being offered at the time of repricing.

On 5/23/2022 at 6:39 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

I got an e-mail this past Wednesday from Royal UK website and it advertises CWC which is much later that the March 21, 2022 date.  Wonder if it's only for UK bookings.