Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo / Back to Back!

sid_9169

4 minutes ago, CallistaSkye said:

With a ship that new, I bet there are cameras everywhere. Especially with the pandemic, a lot of them have facial recognition as well. So I doubt those people are as sneaky or as anonymous as they believe themselves to be.

ETA - Yup. In the fine print on their site it says this: For the safety and security of Guests, we use closed circuit television (“CCTV”) or other surveillance means onboard the ship.  We also deploy body cameras on our Security Team members. The body cameras record interactions with Guests and crew to ensure the protection of our Guests, crew, and Security Team members.  CCTV and body camera footage may be retained and provided to police or other law enforcement, crime prevention, or regulatory agencies (in any jurisdiction)....

Uh oh 😬

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, blarko said:

Uh oh 😬

I doubt they would confront them. If anything most places just tack on the cost to the invoice and if they try to argue, they can tell them well, we have you on camera. I know a bunch of hotels started doing that with the robes/pillows because people kept stealing them.

• Like 5

A nice dip in the hot tub, and a little sun by the pool. The ship is beginning to come back to life after a late night of partying for some. People are staking their claims on prime poolside real estate. There are several different "groups" or, "factions" if you will... You've got the "selfie girls" lounging by the pool taking pictures of themselves.

Next, you have the "workout guys"... There's some gym equipment right out in the pool area, and they were doing pull ups and such, but mostly trying to show off their muscles. The one guy did three pull ups, and said "yeah, that's enough"... I don't believe that he considered the immense weight of his ego while trying to outdo the others.

Then, in another section, you have the "gay section", complete with speedos and plenty of flair. With those tight swimsuits, I believe that at least a few of them were in violation of the penal code...

Other than that, you have the random older folks, as well as the "regular folks", who don't fit into any particular category... 

Then, there's me. Just roaming around taking it all in, and just telling if like it is...

• Like 14
  • Haha 18

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

The TV comes on, but the remote doesn't change the channels. At least the safe works this time around.

Ha - we never did figure out that remote the whole time we were on the ship. Whenever we saw "Stewart" he would press the exact same buttons we pressed and the dang thing worked perfectly. Whenever we tried ourselves, nada...

• Like 4

Showered off, and ready to conquer the day... Sorry if this hasn't been as "play by play" as some of the other adventures. I really need to take some time out for myself this time around. That means that often I'll be going about the ship without my phone, and totally disconnecting... There will still be plenty of food and beverage p0rn to come...

PXL_20220528_154328267.jpg

• Like 19

Interesting story from earlier. While I was in the hot tub, I saw a couple approach the triple net. The girl timidly touched it with her foot, not sure if she could actually walk out on it. After about thirty seconds, she decided that it was strong enough, and slowly, carefully made her way out onto it. I assume that the thing will hold a couple thousand pounds at least... 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

I've been trying to find this Filthy bloody Mary mix in Atlanta. They serve it at many restaurants, but I can't find it for sale retail. I was going to order some online, but I was too cheap to pay the ten or fifteen dollars in shipping.

• Like 4

Remember yesterday, the two guys in exactly matching outfits? Well, here at the restaurant, there are SIX girls, all in identical outfits, and each one carrying their own selfie stick. You can't make this stuff up...

• Haha 16

14 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

The app says 11:00 pm pajama party, but I don't think I'm going to make it. Plus, I don't have any pajamas... 

I have been though a fire in a hotel.  I learned my lesson.

• Like 2
  • Haha 10