Is a Pre cruise hotel facility available through Celebrity if cruise booked through TA?

SusiejaneUK

We are (hopefully) going on Eclipse on 3rd October out of Honolulu.  We are trying to source a 3 night pre - cruise hotel and wondered if this was something Celebrity could help us with if we booked the cruise through a TA.  I have tried to get through to Celebrity to ask the question, but after an hour of waiting and then the website being down (I tried to e mail), I was hoping someone on CC could help ! 

Thanks in advance

We did a cruise from Hawaii to Sydney a few years ago and booked it all through Celebrity UK, as cruisestich has said you will have to deal with your US travel agent. Unfortunately you cannot have the benefit of US rates from the agent and expect Celebrity to pick up the slack for flights and hotels

I tried to book hotel reservations through Celebrity a month or so ago and I called and was given a website address and then I checked the hotels I was looking at and they were priced the same and it seems it was connected to one of the more popular hotel reservation sites.  I also went on Celebrity's site and every time I tried to go to the hotel site it said it was not available.

Honestly there seem to be no deals out there and I am troubled by the non-refundable hotel rates.  It is lower but not by much than the refundable rates(if available) and these days one cannot take a chance.

Good luck.

You can call into Celebrity and book directly.  

I would really recommend against it.   Their prices are per person which is usually what you would pay per room if you booked it directly either through the hotel or one of the online booking agencies.

I haven't checked in some time so their pricing may have changed but I recall they had a thread on that recently. 

• Thanks 1