Port Everglades parking before TA?

Jazzbo

We are flying to Barcelona from Ft. Lauderdale on October 27th for the October 31st TA on Reflection. Does anyone know if we would be allowed to park at the Port on October 27th so our car is there when we arrive back to Port Everglades on November 13th? Our other option would be parking at one of the airport’s long-term parking garages on the 27th and taking an Uber or taxi from the port to the airport garage when we return. I haven’t been able to find covered parking near the cruise port or airport.

20 minutes ago, Jazzbo said:

We are flying to Barcelona from Ft. Lauderdale on October 27th for the October 31st TA on Reflection. Does anyone know if we would be allowed to park at the Port on October 27th so our car is there when we arrive back to Port Everglades on November 13th? Our other option would be parking at one of the airport’s long-term parking garages on the 27th and taking an Uber or taxi from the port to the airport garage when we return. I haven’t been able to find covered parking near the cruise port or airport.

You can park in the North port garage at pier 2 and 4 without going through the security gates so this is possible. For the others they might request cruise documents.

When I was checking for this last year (cruise was cancelled), I found parking at the Renaissance on 17th in their garage. The site was www.parkwayparking.com. The Renaissance is very close to the port and parkway parking offers a shuttle service. It’s not covered though - it’s on he top floor of the garage.  Maybe this will help. 
Cheers,

Linda

2 hours ago, Jazzbo said:

We did a couple of cruises out of PE a few years ago and booked a local hotel for only one night prior to the cruise and had free parking for our entire trip.  Forgot the name of the hotel.

5 minutes ago, SWFL Cruisers said:

I have used Park 'N Go for years without any problems. Also if you book online you get a nice discount. 

Park 'N Go-Port Everglades
Address
1101 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

We have used Park "N Go many times and it was great.  Contact them.  We just returned from an Equinox cruise and as opposed to $15 a night at the port, we paid $77 for the entire 9 nights.  They do have covered parking but not sure of the cost.  They shuttle you to the ship and back so I would check if they take you to the airport.  Worth a shot.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PatC said:

We have used Park "N Go many times and it was great.  Contact them.  We just returned from an Equinox cruise and as opposed to $15 a night at the port, we paid $77 for the entire 9 nights.  They do have covered parking but not sure of the cost.  They shuttle you to the ship and back so I would check if they take you to the airport.  Worth a shot.

They go to the Airport as well as the Cruise port.