Port of Miami Parking.. Prepay?

surfjock27

We are on Symphony this Saturday and plan to park at the port for convenience. I’m seeing conflicting things online that parking needs to be reserved in advance, while others are saying it’s first come first serve. 
I don’t see a place to book in advance on the Port of Miami website, so I’m a little confused. 

Anyone with insight? Thanks in advance. 

1 hour ago, surfjock27 said:

We are on Symphony this Saturday and plan to park at the port for convenience. I’m seeing conflicting things online that parking needs to be reserved in advance, while others are saying it’s first come first serve. 
I don’t see a place to book in advance on the Port of Miami website, so I’m a little confused. 

I've always paid at the port.  never seen an option to prepay

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, surfjock27 said:

You pay when u leave the port. No need to do anything before. You will get a ticket when u enter. When you leave you pay to exit. 

• Like 1

Never seen advice to reserve or prepay.

Any full parking spots will be vacated relatively early, in huge numbers, by passengers who are returning from their sailings.  Leaving the ships that arrived a few hours, really early that morning.