Live from quarantine on Royal

Colorado Coasty

11 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

The Voyager in downtown Anchorage is being used by some lines.

Interesting. Their website says: 

CLOSURE NOTICE

The Voyager Inn has been contracted for private use, please reach out to reservations@captaincook.com with any questions

The hotel is managed by Captain Cook. The reviews are pretty good at the hotel. The location is great for restaurants to deliver.

Edited by Coral

On 6/1/2022 at 1:53 AM, cr8tiv1 said:

KN94s are 1% (verses 95%) less effective.  I use the KN94s for comfort.  They also make smaller masks for children.  I have remained "safe" for 2 years with these masks and recommend them to others.  I have a ton of N95s and they are sitting on my shelf.  What good are they if I don't find them comfortable for long periods of time?  I do break down and use a N95 when on a plane.  

I agree. N95s are NOT comfortable for me...but KN94s are. 1%? Totally worth the risk for comfort.

• Like 1

I didn’t realize the Voyager is run by the Captain Cook and am quite surprised it is given that the Captain Cook is the nicest hotel here, and the Voyager does show as a 1 star. They’re right across the street from each other. I can’t believe Princess (and probably other cruise lines) would put their pax there. To me, quarantine hotels should be on par with the quality of the cruise line, and this place is not a match with Princess! 

I truly hope those quarantined in Anchorage (and all other port cities) will respect the lives of fellow travelers and locals by staying in isolation as mandated until they’re cleared! 

Edited by cruisequeen4ever