Brief review of our Spacious Panoramic Oceanview Cabin on Navigator of the Seas...

Just got back today, so let me know if there are any questions.  It did end up being a bit noisy though.  I'd book it again.  GF said she would not due to excessive roof noise.

As mentioned in another thread, our waiter said it was the first sold out cruise since Covid hit.  There may have been 1 inside cabin left, but apparently they considered it to be sailing at full capacity.
https://youtu.be/_oMpPPA3SdY

Edited by Stockjock

16 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Great cabin, the VP suite up there is pretty nice.

Full capacity can be acheived with dozens of inside cabins empty as long as other cabins are using 3rd and 4th berths

That's likely the case, as there were a ton of kids and families on this short sailing.

I think that most of those kids were running and jumping on our ceiling, but that's a separate issue.

16 hours ago, Stockjock said:

That's likely the case, as there were a ton of kids and families on this short sailing.

I think that most of those kids were running and jumping on our ceiling, but that's a separate issue.

Definitely a problem for that location 

5 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Definitely a problem for that location 

It was pretty loud.  Didn't interrupt my sleep, but I tend to me a sound sleeper.  But GF said it did keep her from getting to sleep.

1 hour ago, gottagoacruzn said:

Yes, great cabin, really ready to go now, but I still gotta wait til Nov, an I don't want to!!!!!🙄 

You can always book a short cruise sooner, just to get it out of your system.  I've seen some great pricing on the quickie 3-4 day cruises.

42 minutes ago, gottagoacruzn said:

Hi, its been 3 yrs since my last cruise, an I couldn't stand it anymore, just gotta cruise, a 3 day cruise is to short!!

I have a 10 night in a few months and did a 5 day NYE cruise at the end of 2021.  Just long enough to get it out of my system.

We both got covid last time despite pretty good safety standards.  More people this time, lower covid standards, and I don't think we got covid, fortunately.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Lmr1101 said:

Hi, I'm just curious if the heaters in the pools are working?  I keep seeing people say possibly by end of May they will be working again. 

Not sure, but the pools weren't too crowded, so possibly not.

22 hours ago, Lmr1101 said:

Hi, I'm just curious if the heaters in the pools are working?  I keep seeing people say possibly by end of May they will be working again. 

We cruised on the Navigator         May 23-27. Pool heaters are broken and hot tubs were severely overcrowded. 

• Thanks 1

And the pool TV screen is garbage green with orange squares all over. They really need to tarp it like they did on Liberty, unless they are going to repair or replace it. :classic_rolleyes:

Edited by Coralc

On 6/1/2022 at 8:08 PM, SoCali4 said:

We cruised on the Navigator         May 23-27. Pool heaters are broken and hot tubs were severely overcrowded. 

Bummer, don’t like cold water, how about the slides 

2 hours ago, britty1 said:

Bummer, don’t like cold water, how about the slides 

Slides were also freezing cold… I couldn’t step in it… my feet would go numb. My sons lips even turned blue…. So disappointed that the heaters have been broken for a very long time. This was our 3rd cruise this year on the Navigator.