Wine Question

JRIH

Ask your TA to request it for you or you can bring whatever you want, specific brand, on board with you. We bring our own favorite wine on board so I am sure you can get what you want.  
We are Pepsi drinkers and Coke is provided in your stateroom refrigerator but if you request it, they will place it there for you. 

Mauibabes

5 minutes ago, mauibabes said:

Ask your TA to request it for you or you can bring whatever you want, specific brand, on board with you. We bring our own favorite wine on board so I am sure you can get what you want.  
We are Pepsi drinkers and Coke is provided in your stateroom refrigerator but if you request it, they will place it there for you. 

Mauibabes

They still make Pepsi?😳

• Like 1

I had the same question regarding non-alcoholic wine.  Good to know we can request it.  My husband can't drink alcohol for health reasons.  He has discovered several non-alcoholic wines and spirits that are very close to the alcoholic options in taste.  The non-alcoholic gin he now enjoys allows him to sip a martini again.  We just booked a January 2024 Vista cruise.  I'll wait closer to our sailing to check on the availability of non-alcoholic wine and spirits onboard.  

11 hours ago, JRIH said:

Does anyone know if the O ships carry alcohol-free wines?

I have never seen them listed on any of the ships.

Availability of any specific name brands has been sporadic of late. Even the retail stores are having difficulties keeping any specific name brand on the shelves. Good Luck.

14 minutes ago, oskidunker said:

Is there a charge for soft drinks?

There is no charge for any drink that does not contain alcohol.......coffees, soft drinks, virgin drinks, lemonade, juices, etc.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...