RAT confusion

On another platform there are many people

making a movie of them taking the test

taking a photo of them taking the test

taking the test with them to the port 

paying the chemist $15 for the test and $15 for a certificate.

All on the Coral page

Doesn’t matter how many people point them in the right direction they are going along with crazy ideas 

Cheers Carole

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

On another platform there are many people

making a movie of them taking the test

taking a photo of them taking the test

taking the test with them to the port 

paying the chemist $15 for the test and $15 for a certificate.

All on the Coral page

Doesn’t matter how many people point them in the right direction they are going along with crazy ideas 

Cheers Carole

I’m quite confident attest is just that. I’ll find out in 12 days 🥰🥰🥰

• Like 1

Hi, my two cents worth. Princess is quite clear on their protocols for cruises from Sydney and Brisbane that passengers are required to ATTEST to a negative RAT test. The confusion comes from the troublesome medallion where the health section tells passengers to upload a copy of their negative test result. I presume that's what's done on the States but it clearly doesn't apply to us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A photograph provides no proof

A video provides no proof

Taking a RAT to the wharf provides no proof.

All of the above can either be taken by a different person or at a different time. The time stamp on the video can be altered to be seen to be taking next months test today.

Let those on the other platform waste their time and/or money doing whatever they want to do. If it is the page I think it is, it is unofficial and nothing to do with Princess. If it was a Princess page, they could provide an official answer.

If there is any comfort to them, we boarded Pacific Explorer under the same protocols. Within 24hrs of boarding, I had to take a test and attest the result to them. Those that work in the terminals are not medical people - they asked if I had any change regarding symptoms mentioned on the health survey, and that was it. They didn't ask me to show them any proof, and the protocols did not ask for any.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Let those on the other platform waste their time and/or money doing whatever they want to do. If it is the page I think it is, it is unofficial and nothing to do with Princess. If it was a Princess page, they could provide an official answer.

No it’s not a offical page it’s just a Coral Princess group full of mostly people who can’t understand what they’re reading 

Cheers Carole

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Elorac123 said:

No it’s not a offical page it’s just a Coral Princess group full of mostly people who can’t understand what they’re reading 

Cheers Carole

I guess they are in the wrong place Carole. Still, there were a few here saying the same thing about taking a picture of their RAT a month or so back. While we are only cruising domestically, it is simple. We don't yet know what NZ or the Islands will require as far as testing goes, and that could yet throw a couple of different requirements when the time comes.

• Like 1