Beyond tip for med cruise?

Cookie002

Hi guys

just an observation that might be a tip for people booking the beyond for a Mediterranean cruise.

4 of the ports of call, the beyond is docked in freight receiving areas of the port, so not pretty views, and can be a little noisy all day/night long with those cargo bins being moved around

(guess- she is a big girl and needs a big berth?)

Anyways I noticed that the port side always got the not so nice view, and the stars board side always got the water view.

I am guessing she parks the same way at all ports. 

So maybe starboard is the more desirable side of the ship while sailing Mediterranean. This is just a guess on my part, but I feel it’s accurate…

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cookie002 said:

So maybe starboard is the more desirable side of the ship while sailing Mediterranean.

For our sailing next week, we have a starboard cabin. I was just debating whether to switch to portside to a slightly more desirable location....

Your post clinched it. I'll stay where I was 😁

Thank you for all your posts about Beyond.

Any recommendations on shows, mainly musicals [since our English is not good for comedians...]?

I can't find any info about them, or may be I'm not looking where I should be looking ☹️

13 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

For our sailing next week, we have a starboard cabin. I was just debating whether to switch to portside to a slightly more desirable location....

Any recommendations on shows, mainly musicals [since our English is not good for comedians...]?

I can't find any info about them, or may be I'm not looking where I should be looking ☹️

To be honest, we did not catch a lot of shows. We tended to eat at 8:30 and the main shows were usually at 9 (only one show per night because of low pax numbers)

we did catch an awesome show at Eden with the dancers, that was at 10:15 pm

the martini bar show is always entertaining too. 

I know that is not too helpful, but that’s all I got!

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Dani, in the app if you go to your sailing, then click on view other sailing,  then click on ships our app supports, then click on Beyond you can see this weeks sailing with all the  entertainment listed . Hopefully it will give us a good idea for our sailing next week 

Sue

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Cookie002 said:

To be honest, we did not catch a lot of shows. We tended to eat at 8:30 and the main shows were usually at 9 (only one show per night because of low pax numbers)

I wonder if next week with the higher numbers they will be back to two nightly shows in the main theatre. Seems to be a bit unfair on those who have set second dinner booked or who prefer to eat late 

• Like 1