Currently on the Carnival Glory

slavens_09

Hey everyone, I’m not going to call this a live or anything. However I’m currently on the Glory and will try and post some pics from the trip as I go. 

let me know if there is anything you would like to know.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Does Seafood Shack offer Charbroiled oysters or similar? Last Time I was on Glory they were listed on the menu board.

They do but they overcook them.  Last time e I went I just got them raw.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

Does Seafood Shack offer Charbroiled oysters or similar? Last Time I was on Glory they were listed on the menu board.

Just asked and only offering the raw oysters at this time. Charbroiled are not listed on the menu.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, slavigne5577 said:

Does it feel crowded? We leaving on 26th and it looks pretty booked up at this time. Do you have pictures of new room service menu prices and is the door hanger breakfast gone?

We are at 3,200 passengers and no it doesn’t feel very crowded. Haven’t waited more than a couple minutes in a line. 

Yes the breakfast door hanger is gone but you have access to the same menu, you just have to call in your order.

3993547B-3057-4082-8BA1-EBD1B3B1CA3A.png

A1B2E725-61A1-42E2-A0F2-765247C88BA2.png

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, slavens_09 said:

We are at 3,200 passengers and no it doesn’t feel very crowded. Haven’t waited more than a couple minutes in a line. 

Yes the breakfast door hanger is gone but you have access to the same menu, you just have to call in your order.

3993547B-3057-4082-8BA1-EBD1B3B1CA3A.png

A1B2E725-61A1-42E2-A0F2-765247C88BA2.png

Thank you, 😊 

On 6/5/2022 at 12:41 PM, slavens_09 said:

Hey everyone, I’m not going to call this a live or anything. However I’m currently on the Glory and will try and post some pics from the trip as I go. 

let me know if there is anything you would like to know.

Thanks for this! We'll be on Glory in under a year and it will be good to get re-acquainted with her.

19 hours ago, slavigne5577 said:

Are they having the afternoon Tea Party? I believe it was in dining room around 4pm on Sea days. Also are they doing the cooking demonstration in the Steakhouse? Thank you!

I don't think the cooking demonstration has restarted on any of the Carnival ships. Certainly none of the ships I've been on in the past year.