Have It All Question

groundloop

Where on the HAL website does it indicate if you have internet?  

Last March, when I booked my upcoming cruise under "Have It All" it showed free internet only for suite guests (which we're not), whereas now it says that everyone who books "Have It All" gets free internet.  I'm thinking that I probably won't be getting that perk, but would like to make sure of that before I go ahead and purchase it.

Did you book direct with HAL? If so, it will show on your booking online. Otherwise it could show your invoice from whomever you booked through. For some of us, we never see it until we board. 

I don't recall any Have it All promotion that had internet for Suites only, but there have been about 4 varieties of the Have it All promotion,  so can't speak for the fine print in each variant. 

In the past, Have It All was a promo for some cruises. It sometimes included Internet for all passengers and sometimes only for suite passengers.

Now there is a Have It All (Best Value) fare which includes Internet for the first 2 passengers in all staterooms.

All your perks will be shown at the end of your confirmation regardless of how you purchase the cruise.

Edited by Cruise Suzy

That was the old package.  You likely got crew gratuities paid instead.  Look at your invoice and it will show you your freebies.  

I used the old HIA package and it was cheaper than the new one.  

1 hour ago, groundloop said:

OK, I found my invoice (we'd rebooked this cruise twice because of covid).  And yes, I have free drinks, signature dining package, and prepaid gratuities, but no internet.  

Prepaid gratuities for 2 for a 7 day cruise (I assume you are on a 7 day) works out to $203 ($14.50/person per day).  That is a greater value than the mid-tier "Surf" internet included in the current HIA package.  I believe for a 7 day cruise, that mid-tier internet is something like $99 or $109.  However, the current HIA package also includes a $100/person shore excursion credit.

2 hours ago, groundloop said:

Yes, I booked this cruise on the HAL website.

And I saved a screenshot of the promotional information from when I booked.

Fare Information Verandah.jpg

Your screen shot shows a verandah - wifi is only for suites as per the screen shot you are showing.  Unless you are in a Vista Suite or above (the cabin has to have the word ‘suite’ in it, there was no wifi in the promo.

2 hours ago, groundloop said:

OK, I found my invoice (we'd rebooked this cruise twice because of covid).  And yes, I have free drinks, signature dining package, and prepaid gratuities, but no internet.  

If you booked a verandah as your screen shot shows then it was only for suites.

I’ve had that promo and if I when we were in a suite, we had it, no problem.