Am I reading this correctly?

59 minutes ago, Newcruiser215 said:

Looks like there’s another cruise planner “sale” starting tomorrow, however, looking at the first sentence in the fine print, the offer is only for new bookings made during the same sail window. 

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Promotions/Snapshot_of_CruisePlanner_Offers.pdf

Thank You!  Been watching for Discounts on my Cruise Planner for this Oct. Checked about 6hrs ago then now after your post 20min into June 9th at 12:20am.

47 minutes ago, Rubyfisch said:

I have a December sailing and stuff is now back to the prices it was (more or less) during the Memorial Day sale. I did get something a bit cheaper by cancelling and rebooking.

IMO, typically the sales tend to mimic each other, with some variances between ships, sailing dates, and itineraries.  But within the same itinerary they don't usually differ by much in our experience.  Certain things may be different perhaps based on booking history if not selling as desired.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

My Oct. 2nd Voyager CAN/NE cruise is getting full.  All suites are sold out and just poking around looking at other cabin classes, I'd estimate it at 75% sold.  The lowest I've seen the DBP since we booked in March is $65 (today, and during the Memorial Day sale).  I have seen it at either $70 or $75 most days.  I suspect it won't go below $65.  There are really only two more opportunities for a holiday for a sale - July 4th and Labor Day.  

Same prices as Memorial Day for my cruise. Do they ever discount the three night dining package? That's the main thing I'm interested in and it's been at the same price since I booked the cruise.

19 minutes ago, LindyWebb said:

I have been holding off waiting to see if there are price drops for a 3 night summer cruise.  Do you think this is the best it will get?

This thread I believe is with regards to cruise planner sales.  But to your question, if the pricing you are looking at now is attractive and within your budget, I would say book it.  Prior to final payment, you can always take advantage of a lower price while having your current price protected from increases. 

It's very hard to predict if and when prices will be lower than now, in particular as booking capacity - and interest in cruising - is increasing.  Sales or lowered pricing is not necessarily needed as an incentive by the cruise lines to attract new bookings.

31 minutes ago, nferr said:

Same prices as Memorial Day for my cruise. Do they ever discount the three night dining package? That's the main thing I'm interested in and it's been at the same price since I booked the cruise.

Got mine on Indy for $99

May have been Memorial day sale

Leave next Friday

2 hours ago, rudeney said:

My Oct. 2nd Voyager CAN/NE cruise is getting full.  All suites are sold out and just poking around looking at other cabin classes, I'd estimate it at 75% sold.  The lowest I've seen the DBP since we booked in March is $65 (today, and during the Memorial Day sale).  I have seen it at either $70 or $75 most days.  I suspect it won't go below $65.  There are really only two more opportunities for a holiday for a sale - July 4th and Labor Day.  

We sail next week on Allure and the DBP for our sailing is down to $68. Not the lowest it’s been ($61) but definitely the lowest I’ve seen it the last couple months.

Edited by doppelganger2621

7 minutes ago, doppelganger2621 said:

We sail next week on Allure and the DBP for our sailing is down to $68. Not the lowest it’s been ($61) but definitely the lowest I’ve seen it the last couple months.

We leave Saturday  - is that your sailing?  If so looks like we're cruising together.

5 minutes ago, doppelganger2621 said:

Sorry by next week I mean, 10 days from now, so I’ll be right after you 😊 Take care of her for us!

We will do our best to leave her in one piece.  Pass you at the terminal. 😉

1 hour ago, doppelganger2621 said:

Same for Oasis.

1 hour ago, nferr said:

I've never seen the 3 night dining package drop in price. Soda package either. 

2 hours ago, nferr said:

The short answer, at least based on my experience, is no.  I have always kept track of all the planner prices, usually starting more than a year out, for upcoming cruises.  For my 10/22 cruise, the 3 night dining package never went down, but did go up $30 this past April 2022.  In looking at my past 10/21 cruise, going back to over a year on that one and again the price never went down, but similarly did go up $20 in April 2021. I  already purchased the 3 night package for my upcoming 10/23 cruise anticipating that it will only go up.  Again, if by some remote chance it goes down, I can always cancel and repurchase, but highly doubt that will actually happen. 

Edited by The Scurvy Pirate

15 minutes ago, The Scurvy Pirate said:

I  already purchased the 3 night package for my upcoming 10/23 cruise anticipating that it will only go up.  Again, if by some remote chance it goes down, I can always cancel and repurchase, but highly doubt that will actually happen. 

My planner won't even show dining options for 10/23... what ship?

15 hours ago, Newcruiser215 said:

Looks like there’s another cruise planner “sale” starting tomorrow, however, looking at the first sentence in the fine print, the offer is only for new bookings made during the same sail window. 

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Promotions/Snapshot_of_CruisePlanner_Offers.pdf

It’s to encourage travel advisors to get out there and sell cruises…starting today. 

Edited by jagsfan

30 minutes ago, KATHYMAC68 said:

Are the prices for the specialty restaurants cheaper onboard when they come around and ask you while you’re in the Windjammer?

If you want just one specialty dining night, you might save a little that way.  They often give 20% and sometimes more of a discount, but you won't know until you board.  If you want more than one night of specialty dining, you can't beat the 3-night package, or the UDP.

• Like 1