Cancelling shore excursion on line before embarkation

cruisingaussies

21 minutes ago, cruisingaussies said:

Looking everywhere in my reservation but I can’t see how to cancel a shore excursion I booked a few weeks ago. Due to sail on 13 June, excursion is for 14 June. 
Can anyone help please?

In your Cruise Planner, you need to get to your "Order History" where you should be able to see a list of what you purchased with an option to cancel or modify each one. 

Currently there are two different online Cruise Planner formats with two different means to get to your Order History. 

In the old format, Other History appears at the top of the Cruise Planner page.

image.png.cf60ffe924a1284eda9a7cab6bab6ffd.png 

In the new format (screenshot below), you have to click on your initials in the upper right hand corner of the Cruise Planner and you will get a drop down box with Order History as an option. When you find your excursion listed, you will have to click on "View Details" to access the modify/cancel options.

image.png.3aab8c5138a9928534e806aa34055c04.png

Edited by mahdnc
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

In your Cruise Planner, you need to get to your "Order History" where you should be able to see a list of what you purchased with an option to cancel or modify each one. 

Currently there are two different online Cruise Planner formats with two different means to get to your Order History. 

In the old format, Other History appears at the top of the Cruise Planner page.

image.png.cf60ffe924a1284eda9a7cab6bab6ffd.png 

In the new format (screenshot below), you have to click on your initials in the upper right hand corner of the Cruise Planner and you will get a drop down box with Order History as an option. When you find your excursion listed, you will have to click on "View Details" to access the modify/cancel options.

image.png.3aab8c5138a9928534e806aa34055c04.png

Thanks so much.  When I do get my initials up and click on it, nothing happens.  I’m on someone else’s internet, wonder if that has anything to do with it.  Have found X app not user friendly previously.

I’ll see if my TA in Australia is able to help.

13 minutes ago, cruisingaussies said:

Thanks so much.  When I do get my initials up and click on it, nothing happens.  I’m on someone else’s internet, wonder if that has anything to do with it.  Have found X app not user friendly previously.

I’ll see if my TA in Australia is able to help.

Just left you a message on the Reflection roll call. And yes, the App is having a real hissy fit today.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, cruisingaussies said:

Hurrah, just tried on DH’s mobile which is much newer than mine, clicked on my initials and got into Ordeer History and have cancelled it.  (Think I need a new iPhone).  Thanks for your help.

Interesting.....

1 hour ago, upwarduk said:

Does depend on how you initially paid for it.

Paid with a credit card.  That’s why I was surprised.  Always before it was refunded to the source.

My understanding is that if you cancel at a specific number of hours prior to cruise (48 comes to mind) that if from a NR it will be reverted back to a NR either before you cruise or if after the 48 hours will be credited back on the ship.   If you paid for it with CC it will be refunded to original form of payment if before the 48 hours or as a Refundable OBC on board if after the cut off time.

Edited by Jim_Iain