When do Europe 2024 cruises come out?

4 hours ago, smokeykat said:

Anyone know when Royal will have theirs?

Follow the upcoming 2024-2025 deployment thread - will be discussed there.

Biker, who may need to start that thread earlier than usual.

With all the uncertainty rounding Europe right now I believe 2024 will need to wait a little bit to have its schedules available, ever far after October/November, sadly, and that will most likely to have something to do on whether that stupid war on Ukraine ends up before that or not, and on whether Mr. Putin decides to invade any other country or not.

Either way: St. Petersburg cruises will quite certainly be out of question. The Baltic cruises will depend on what will eventually safety be like on that region on the next months till the schedules are set to be done. All the other cruises far away from Russian waters will likely to operate like normal. There will likely to be an Oasis class vessel doing the southern med routes, and the British market will have its regular offerings. Too early for those bookings either... Have a nice weekend!...

2 hours ago, Nunagoras said:

With all the uncertainty rounding Europe right now I believe 2024 will need to wait a little bit to have its schedules available, ever far after October/November, sadly, and that will most likely to have something to do on whether that stupid war on Ukraine ends up before that or not, and on whether Mr. Putin decides to invade any other country or not.

I don't think they will delay releasing itineraries because of that.  They have made no adjustments to the 2023 itineraries.  They will release them with what they would like to sail then make changes once they know for certain what is possible.

I fully expect 2024 itineraries to be released this fall as usual as doing so brings an influx of new deposits

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I don't think they will delay releasing itineraries because of that.  They have made no adjustments to the 2023 itineraries.  They will release them with what they would like to sail then make changes once they know for certain what is possible.

I fully expect 2024 itineraries to be released this fall as usual as doing so brings an influx of new deposits

On a ZOOM call ladt night, Royal told us Odessa and St Pete are still on the schedule.

Odrssa is about 2 months before St Petersburg 

But it 'could' change. Safety first😉

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

On a ZOOM call ladt night, Royal told us Odessa and St Pete are still on the schedule.

Nice.  I didn't know they were doing zoom calls with WC guests. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Good luck on them, so!...

TBHH: I'm done for Russian (or any other of those countries of that area) cruises for the sake of me... For sanity and economical well standing, to say the least. Don't want to hijack the thread with politics and such, let me to share with all of you my personal experience on St. Pete back in 2014 or 2015 on another line: When we arrived St. Pete and we passed their hard line rad trad border patrol officials, we were directed to our ship sponsored shore excursion bus provided with a Portuguese born tour leader. Guess what? All the individuals whom served us elsewhere, from restaurants to shop opportunity to the local Hermitage museum guide, to the Cathedral guide, to the restroom mid afternoon technical stop to just anything else we must have needed on that land was provided by... Portuguese or Portuguese language individuals living there! And we were forbidden to have direct contact with the locals!... That on its own shows how Russia is such a fake country with thousands of nukes on their hands!... For me, it's a no go forever and ever... The other formerly soviet era countries are just little bit better, but most of them share the same fake country mentality...

Forgive me moderators the off topic, but is just to show that St. Pete won't work for anybody else Europe wise for the near future. Launch the schedules hoping for the better it is OK on me. Now hoping for the impossible is another thing.

On Russians favour and to not be overly negative the city itself is wonderful and the Hermitage museum is a must see if possible.

Have a nice day!...

On 6/11/2022 at 5:33 PM, Nunagoras said:

Good luck on them, so!...

TBHH: I'm done for Russian (or any other of those countries of that area) cruises for the sake of me... For sanity and economical well standing, to say the least. Don't want to hijack the thread with politics and such, let me to share with all of you my personal experience on St. Pete back in 2014 or 2015 on another line: When we arrived St. Pete and we passed their hard line rad trad border patrol officials, we were directed to our ship sponsored shore excursion bus provided with a Portuguese born tour leader. Guess what? All the individuals whom served us elsewhere, from restaurants to shop opportunity to the local Hermitage museum guide, to the Cathedral guide, to the restroom mid afternoon technical stop to just anything else we must have needed on that land was provided by... Portuguese or Portuguese language individuals living there! And we were forbidden to have direct contact with the locals!... That on its own shows how Russia is such a fake country with thousands of nukes on their hands!... For me, it's a no go forever and ever... The other formerly soviet era countries are just little bit better, but most of them share the same fake country mentality...

Forgive me moderators the off topic, but is just to show that St. Pete won't work for anybody else Europe wise for the near future. Launch the schedules hoping for the better it is OK on me. Now hoping for the impossible is another thing.

On Russians favour and to not be overly negative the city itself is wonderful and the Hermitage museum is a must see if possible.

Have a nice day!...

I enjoyed our day in St Pete 4 years ago. Lovely people everywhere ❤ 

We did a ships excursion as well, and I honestly don't remember any 'handlers'

As I recall, our guide was a lovely Russian girl, and chatted in detail the typical day to day lives of the locals during our bus ride into the city center.

If anything, I'm really going to dissapointed if we skip Odessa. Really want to stroll to Potemkin Stairs

57 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I enjoyed our day in St Pete 4 years ago. Lovely people everywhere ❤ 

We did a ships excursion as well, and I honestly don't remember any 'handlers'

As I recall, our guide was a lovely Russian girl, and chatted in detail the typical day to day lives of the locals during our bus ride into the city center.

If anything, I'm really going to dissapointed if we skip Odessa. Really want to stroll to Potemkin Stairs

We did a private tour with TJ Travel owned and operated by two amazing Russian ladies. Our Driver and guide also Russian. One of the best private tours we've done. This was several years ago (2010) and we still get a yearly Xmas card from them.

Ok! Experiences may vary. Happens that the company with whom the Portuguese shore ex I was on was working the "old" or the "odd" way? Maybe. In their credit: The guide was wonderful, and he even was proud to somewhat criticise the Putin's regime on what I thought was such a somewhat beforehand combined sort of thing. Say: Guides are instructed to criticise the government to a certain degree, giving the impression they're a democracy!... Either way; for me it was a strange experience I wouldn't recommend to anybody else!... The city itself is as wonderful as it can be!...