1st time Seabourn?

Thenagers

Sailing Sojourn June 26th.  Finally seeing menu items on the app.  Curious if we can try multiple items? There are nights nothing looks appealing and others where I want to try multiple?  Also curious if anyone has tendered in Bandol.  Thanks

1 hour ago, Thenagers said:

Sailing Sojourn June 26th.  Finally seeing menu items on the app.  Curious if we can try multiple items? There are nights nothing looks appealing and others where I want to try multiple?  Also curious if anyone has tendered in Bandol.  Thanks

Yes, We have tendered into the port at Bandol.  It was several years ago now--and, as I recall, we went to the little town of Cassis from Bandol which was quite charming-- a lovely waterfront area, narrow streets with lovely shops, etc.  

As for your first question---exactly what are you asking?  Are you asking if you can order multiple items from the menu of the restaurant you are dining in?  Of course the answer is yes.  The meals are served in courses.  You can always order two first courses instead of an entree if you want to plan your meal that way.  I often do that as it makes for a lighter meal.  You can also order a side of fresh vegetables even if they are not on the menu.  I often do that as well.  

If you are asking if you can order from multiple  restaurant menus from the restaurant you are dining in--I don't know the answer to that as I have never considered doing it.  I have alway found sufficient items on the restaurant menu to make a fine meal.  I would hesitate to take up staff time scrambling all over the place to satisfy a dining whim.  Others may see this differently.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thenagers said:

Also curious if anyone has tendered in Bandol.  Thanks

Yes I have tendered in Bandol a few times and it is a straightforward process. Ship tours get priority for the tender so I check to see when most are departing to work out how full the tender will be. The tenders run regularly with usually two or three running. 2018 was the last time I visited and my memory is hazy but I don't remember it being a long ride at all.