Hammock

32 minutes ago, goldne said:

Is it possible to put a hammock on a regular balcony on Harmony? If so, how would you do it?

The balcony divider structure usually has a place where you might be able to tie to, though not sure any of the structure on a balcony are meant to have any meaningful weight attached to them.

For a sure thing hammock on a balcony, sail with Virgin.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goldne said:

Is it possible to put a hammock on a regular balcony on Harmony? If so, how would you do it?

Thanks in advance!

I've done it many times in the past.  On Oasis class ships there weren't as many places to tie off so I brought a pair of 3" "C" clamps that I attached to the steel I beams that then gave me a spot to tie off to.

• Like 1

If you can get one of the corner aft cabins on Voyager class or Freedom class ships, there's plenty of room!  The photo is from 7388 on Navigator, and the balcony is actually bigger than the cabin.  These corner afts require 3 to book.  If you are only 2, the trick is to book one with a "phantom" child as the 3rd passenger during a kids-sail-free promotion, then cancel the kid at the last minute.  (You'll be reimbursed the taxes and fees, but you won't have paid any fare for the child.)

1996216873_Nav7388balcony.thumb.jpg.fbcfb3a3282b0b5d85ee9b007cf05e8a.jpg

• Like 1