Harmony - where is Chef's Table served?

We have an upcoming cruise on the Harmony in early Feb.  Last time we cruised this class of a ship the Chef's Table was served in a room off of the Solarium Cafe.  The room had no doors and so lots of noise from the cafe and the surrounding deck chairs.  Wondering if they at least installed a door....or moved it to a more inviting venue.

Thanks!

It's in the same spot. There are big glass windows (with pulled curtains during dining) and a sliding automatic door to enter the area from the starboard side of the Solarium. So it seems pretty secluded. In late-February/early-March when we were onboard, the Solarium Bistro was not operating, so that may affect your future reservation if it is operating again or not during your dinner.

Same place. Usually the solarium café is quite empty for dinner and very quiet. Shouldn’t be too much movement from deck chairs at that evening hour.  

The curtained off the room very nicely.

Some of the other chef table venues are not as nice. One ship haas/had  It in between the suite lounge and coastal kitchen. On another ship wad  on one of the staircase  landings of the main dining room.

m

13 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Same place. Usually the solarium café is quite empty for dinner and very quiet. Shouldn’t be too much movement from deck chairs at that evening hour.  

The curtained off the room very nicely.

Some of the other chef table venues are not as nice. One ship haas/had  It in between the suite lounge and coastal kitchen. On another ship wad  on one of the staircase  landings of the main dining room.

m

The only Chef's Table experience I'm willing to pay for is on a Radiance ship

• Like 1

Where on the Wonder?  We have done it a few times on Oasis and Allure that was in the Suite Lounge, which was not a bad location.  I also see they limit it to eight where we had 14 at the other times.  Actually, the most fun was on a Carnival ship in the galley.  

2 minutes ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

Where on the Wonder?  We have done it a few times on Oasis and Allure that was in the Suite Lounge, which was not a bad location.  I also see they limit it to eight where we had 14 at the other times.  Actually, the most fun was on a Carnival ship in the galley.  

I believe I saw a FB video showing it in Solarium 

• Like 1