American Express offer

Just to add to this. I had the Spend $1000 get $250 back. I paid $1000 on my January cruise Friday. The $250 credit was on my online statement today. Oddly enough out of the many offers that I have taken advantage of with Amex this was the first one that I didn't receive an email from them telling me that I have used the offer. Had me a little worried over the weekend, but all is fine. This one expires 8/15.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone tell me where I can find the offers?   I signed into my Am Ex account online but I cannot seem to find them.   I remember seeing them before and checking some but I cannot for the life of me remember where I found them.

Thanks for any help

4 minutes ago, betmust said:

Can someone tell me where I can find the offers?   I signed into my Am Ex account online but I cannot seem to find them.   I remember seeing them before and checking some but I cannot for the life of me remember where I found them.

Thanks for any help

Website "Home" tab, scroll down to Amex Offers & Benefits

On the app, "offers" at the bottom.

1 hour ago, betmust said:

Thanks for any help

Is there a new offer? I thought the recent one expired.

16 minutes ago, GetToLivin said:

I have a platinum card and all I saw was Carnival, Norwegian and Princess

My Platinum offer was about two months ago. Had one on my wife's Gold also.  Used both.  I'd like to see another.  😁

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CFLRetired said:

I wish I could figure our how to share my Carnival, Norwegian and or Princess offers with someone who has Royal offers.  😉

My Royal offer was on my Everyday card that has no annual fee. I get good offers for travel on it frequently. 

5 hours ago, ORV said:

My Royal offer was on my Everyday card that has no annual fee. I get good offers for travel on it frequently. 

That seems to be common so I actually just got the regular Blue Amex card with no annual fee because I get no Royal offers on my Delta Amex that I pay for.

51 minutes ago, Motor City said:

what’s the offer from Royal, and expiration?

It was $250 off of $1000, but it expired 8/15. I used it for my upcoming Jan Oasis cruise. 

46 minutes ago, sailor05 said:

That seems to be common so I actually just got the regular Blue Amex card with no annual fee because I get no Royal offers on my Delta Amex that I pay for.

Yes, it's my understanding that the cobranded Amex cards like Delta, Hilton, Marriott usually will not have other travel offers. I've seen various exceptions, but no cruises on any of these. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...