Is anbody Cruising? I cannot believe how quite this board is now

Aussie Jeep

Hi Cruisers,  Once this board was a hive of activity, now virtually nothing.  Is anyone cruising?  No one is posting 

WOuld love to hear about current experiences (especially on Magnifica and Armonia as they are my next two cruises)

Have a great day.

MSC boards were never super busy even when they entered the US Market.  Gradually picked up some more folks.

Shut down, nothing.  Things have picked back up here but yeah, not as many people traveling.

On 6/16/2022 at 10:22 PM, Aussie Jeep said:

Hi Cruisers,  Once this board was a hive of activity, now virtually nothing.  Is anyone cruising?  No one is posting 

WOuld love to hear about current experiences (especially on Magnifica and Armonia as they are my next two cruises)

Have a great day.

Well my friend they are cruising, we sat having coffee on the Riva Split Croatia yesterday after buying some wonderful Langoustines for dinner. The Armonia disgorged a good few pax. https://slobodnadalmacija.hr/split/sezona-u-splitu-opasno-se-zahuktava-znamo-i-koliko-ce-ljudi-ovoga-vikenda-proci-kroz-resnik-iz-jadrolinije-javljaju-pod-pritiskom-smo-od-srijede-uvodimo-izvanredne-linije-1201789

NB the pic above is RCL. Unfortunately only MSC Armonia does walk on's from Split. We have never sailed MSC but to me the deals here seem cheap. I was after some "horses mouth" advice but it appears the stable door is bolted.

On 6/16/2022 at 10:22 PM, Aussie Jeep said:

Have a great day.

Maybe it's because of the pandemic?

We were booked on a cruise last year but changed it for this year. It's now changed to next year because we won't cruise until we feel that there is no risk that we will have to wear masks on the ship.   

Edited by sverigecruiser

We were on Magnifica last month for the cruise around Ireland and Scotland.  The ship was packed primarily with Germans.  No Yacht Club of course, but we had an Aurea suite with the My Choice dining.  The restaurant food and service was not great, but the self-service buffet for breakfast and lunch was excellent.  The captain was Giacomo Romano and the Hotel Director Tiziana Sorrentino.

Well We did it folks.  We have booked our 1st MSC cruise ever!  We will be sailing MSC Meaviglia 16 October 2022.  This will be our 28th cruise but 1st with MSC.  We are excited and look forward to having MSC pamper us.

Hope to see some of you around the promenade!

Cheers 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MANDMTRAVEL said:

Ive heard there is another website people is using more, for roll calls and so, I just don't know which one is it.

When you figure it out please let us know!

Cheers

9 hours ago, GonzoWCS said:

Well We did it folks.  We have booked our 1st MSC cruise ever!  We will be sailing MSC Meaviglia 16 October 2022.  This will be our 28th cruise but 1st with MSC.  We are excited and look forward to having MSC pamper us.

Hope to see some of you around the promenade!

Cheers 

We just booked the Mera for Nov 20th sailing!  Have only sailed Seaside & Seaside EVO Class ships on MSC thus far, so excited to explore the Meraviglia Class ships!

Planning on Divina out of Rome next July, another first for us on MSC, finally sailing Europe (becoming empty nesters).

Edited by psmarkle