CDG Layover 2 hours enough

jeter55

Sure. Following Regent Mediterranean cruise. FCO->CDG->ATL->BHM. All flights were booked thru Delta, although first segment was codeshare operated by Air France. AirTag tracking showed one of the 4 checked bags was not on the cdg to atl flight. Nothing I could do about it at that point. Upon arrival in Atlanta, I reported the missing bag to Delta, with their response being to file a missing bag report at the final destination, which was done. Was told it will be on flight the following day. I received that same response for 10 days. I was told to file a case online with all contents and value. All this time I could see exactly where the bag was at cdg. Delta wasn’t all that interested in that information. Delta sent multiple requests to cdg delta employees and Air France reps. With no response from anyone bc at cdg. After 45 days I was compensated by delta for the max that was allowed for international flights. It was about half of the claim I submitted. I came across a facebook page entitled Air France victims. I came to find that the AirTag location was an Air France lost luggage warehouse at Cdg. I also found the email address of that facility on that website. I emailed them with bag picture and AirTag location information. The following day, when I checked AirTag location, it was over the Atlantic near Iceland. The bag showed up two days later. It was intact, with the original airline routing barcode tags. No explanation of what happened or why. Just happy to get the bag back with half compensation for my trouble. Like I said, never Air France or CDG again.