changing from one cruise to another, fees, etc ?

Bluemoose

I'm aware of cancellation fees (if no cancellation insurance), but I can't seem to find details about changing cruises ?  eg;  booked and fully paid for cruise A leaving Oct 1/22, but we want to change our trip to cruise B leaving 2 weeks later..... cruise B is $150 +/- more $$....  can we do this and  I assume there would be a fee charged ?

Since cruise A is not until 10/1 I'm assuming you are not past final payment date, even though you are PIF. If you have a refundable deposit you should be able to switch to cruise B by paying the current fare for that cruise.  If it is a NRD you would be charged $100 pp to switch.  Just make sure the perks are the same between cruise A and B.

Agree with ChezMaryLou     If prior to final payment you can do it with no additional fees unless if you have a NRD in which case there is a $100 pp processing fee.

It is best to keep your reservations number and switch to a new cruise as you may have some benefits that MAY or MaY NO transfer with your new booking.   One that comes to mind is an on board booking credit.   Just make sure that you understand that you may also loose some perks.   The current 60% off sale you I believe you loose one perk.

yes, assume non refundable deposit and fully paid for cruise..... but 10 or 20 or 45 days before, we want to change from one cruise to another, same cruise line.....  I read people do it all the time, but can't seem to find any details on-line

10 minutes ago, Bluemoose said:

yes, assume non refundable deposit and fully paid for cruise..... but 10 or 20 or 45 days before, we want to change from one cruise to another, same cruise line.....  I read people do it all the time, but can't seem to find any details on-line

I don’t believe you can make that change on-line, you would need to call.