Coral Princess, 23rd June

I am watching the bridge cam of the Coral Princess to get some warning of her imminent departure. She is facing upstream so will have to turn before heading out. The last two cruises left at 4.30 (not 4pm as scheduled). For the last cruise, the ship was also facing upstream and I noticed that it took around 15 minutes for her to turn before heading out to the Bay.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I am watching the bridge cam of the Coral Princess to get some warning of her imminent departure. She is facing upstream so will have to turn before heading out. The last two cruises left at 4.30 (not 4pm as scheduled). For the last cruise, the ship was also facing upstream and I noticed that it took around 15 minutes for her to turn before heading out to the Bay.

Yes was quite fascinating for ship to do a “u” ie

1 minute ago, Cbtours said:

Yes was quite fascinating for ship to do a “u” ie

Irene can you please let us know when you leave? Then we will have a bit of an idea when we might leave on Sunday. Thanks. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

Irene can you please let us know when you leave? Then we will have a bit of an idea when we might leave on Sunday. Thanks. 

That's why I am watching carefully. The last couple of cruises the Coral has left at 4.30 and it is now well past that time.

• Like 1

I am onboard and eagerly awaiting the turn. I just watched a couple of small groups of people disembark the ship.

I'm just hoping we set sail before dark so I can see the push, turn and working docks as we sail into the bay.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

Still waiting for the horn

• Like 1