Pre-purchase wifi?

JillK

Hi everyone.

We have booked a family cruise over Christmas and it will be our first time cruising with Princess in a very long time... well before medallion net was a thing.

For the life of me figure out how to pre-purchase wifi for my daughters for the duration of the cruise.

Hubby and I have it included as we booked under the princess plus fare, but I l cannot find it in the cruise planner when I'm in my daughters' non-princess plus booking (they have their own cabin as they are 16 & 18).

Can anyone direct me where to find it? 

Thanks!! 

I might be amiss, but have you tried purchasing it through the medallion app?  We're Platinum so we see it there.  But I agree that I don't see it on the web through what I think was called the cruise personalizer.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, voljeep said:

let you daughters have your wifi login and password - at 16 & 18 they don't use wifi much, correct?

In all honesty - that was my first thought since I don't use Wifi when I'm on vacation (hubby will use his to check in with work and keep up with sports scores of course).

I didn't know if I could let them use my login/password with Princess or if I should just get them their own... At least from what I've read the Princess pricing is reasonable compared to other lines (NCL is particularly ridiculous in my opinion).

I did give my wifi credentials to the oldest when we cruised in March but it was a limited plan and was gobbled up within a day.... She had a real issue not being in touch consistently with the boyfriend that week. We figure this could be our last trip all 6 of us as she is starting University in the fall so we just want to make sure everyone is happy for a harmonious cruise (and hopefully lifetime of good memories)!

• Like 1

Thank you Redwing55 and dog.

I haven't downloaded the app yet as our cruise is at the end of the year so hadn't fully explored that.

Makes sense but I was surprised it wasn't anywhere on the cruise planner - glad to know I'm not crazy! 

• Like 1