lilypod7

Not sure what is happening but when I log in I see an account that is not mine. In an effort to correct, I changed password but the same account came up showing all of the information pertinent to another person's account. Does anyone else have this problem?

6 minutes ago, lilypod7 said:

Not sure what is happening but when I log in I see an account that is not mine. In an effort to correct, I changed password but the same account came up showing all of the information pertinent to another person's account. Does anyone else have this problem?

Quick, gift yourself a world cruise! 😉

• Haha 4

I had this happen when I logged in it gave me my husbands account and when I logged into my husbands account it also gave me his account.  It took months for Princess to straighten this out but at least account info remained "in the family".

They finally had me change both my Login ID and Password.

We had an issue with our email address. We both have the same email address which I believe is common for a married couple. Princess' system would not accept. So one of us had to create a special never used email address just to get into our Princess account. Crazy. Must be thousands of emails from Princess in that email account because we never access it.