stateroom availability question??

First off if this is the wrong place to ask this, I am sorry!!! Years ago, prior to Covid there was a website where a person could look and see what staterooms were available on different sailings. Mt question is, does that site still exist and if so where I can find it. 

I remember that I could always check my cabin assignment and IF there was another like cabin available, I could possibly move.

Thanks in advance

Hello fellow Hoosier,

I can see why you are confused.  You went over the state line into Illonois.

Just go to the Royal website as if you were booking a new cruise for the dates of your cruise.

It will show you the available cabins.  

If you find an open cabin of the same category that you would like better, just call Royal or your travel agent and they will switch you at no charge.

Go Hoosiers

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, gcelkk said:

Hello fellow Hoosier,

I can see why you are confused.  You went over the state line into Illonois.

Just go to the Royal website as if you were booking a new cruise for the dates of your cruise.

It will show you the available cabins.  

If you find an open cabin of the same category that you would like better, just call Royal or your travel agent and they will switch you at no charge.

Go Hoosiers

Thanks, but there was a website that listed every open cabin that was available. 

I understand what youre saying about crossing that line too!!!

53 minutes ago, cruzvaca said:

I know I cannot mention it but I will give you hints. Put the ending two words together that are at the end of these sentences. A ship sails in the sea.  I have a scanner. Hope that helps.

These are still not ALL the available cabins, but much more than the RC website will show.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

These are still not ALL the available cabins, but much more than the RC website will show.

Indeed...it's always my "go to" for a much quicker viewing as well.   Many times have asked rep on phone for a particular cabin...which was there when she checked also...but not showing on RCI website.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, cruzvaca said:

I know I cannot mention it but I will give you hints. Put the ending two words together that are at the end of these sentences. A ship sails in the sea.  I have a scanner. Hope that helps.

not sure where to go once I get there though!!