Single supplement will be waived on certain trips

Nemanoxer

As per latest news from CruiseFever, Celebrity Cruises will waive the single supplement on several selected trips through March 2023.

Not many peeps go solo, but for those who do (like me) that is great news. Cannot remember them waiving the supplement completely before.

Wlll definitely book if I find something nice.

https://cruisefever.net/cruise-line-eliminates-single-supplement-on-over-275-cruises-through-march-2023/

Edited by Nemanoxer
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

I haven't found one yet with the single supplement waived. I've seen discounted SSs, but not a complete waiver. 

There are nearly 290 itineraries through 3/30/23 that are at 100%....they shouldn't be too hard to find. Maybe if you are looking at a unique sailing or something? Definitely not many that would not qualify though. 

I paying for 9 people to join us for my husbands 60th. Was not looking forward to that awkward conversation about telling people that they have to share rooms. Not any longer!  I was able to put the single people in single rooms and the couples in their rooms. 6 Sky Suites in a row on the Apex with real balconies!!!  Woo hoo!

• Like 2