Cheaper to pre-book Chops Grille?

We don’t usually do speciality restaurants, indeed it’s been several years since the last time we did. However, it’s my husband’s 60th whilst on board the Wonder in a couple of weeks and I’d like to book Chops Grille as a birthday surprise. Is it cheaper to pre-book or should I wait until on the ship?

12 minutes ago, fabby50 said:

They offered a 15% discount on pre-booked dining on our cruise.  You can also go for lunch which is less expensive.

We’re in port the day of his birthday so intending going ashore and having a nice lunch somewhere. No discount on pre-booked dining for our cruise, I’ve probably left it a little late as we sail in less than two weeks 🤦‍♀️

Edited by CaroleC

27 minutes ago, CaroleC said:

We’re in port the day of his birthday so intending going ashore and having a nice lunch somewhere. No discount on pre-booked dining for our cruise, I’ve probably left it a little late as we sail in less than two weeks 🤦‍♀️

There might be another sale in the next week.  Keep checking, you can purchase up until just a few days before your sailing so you might still score a deal.  

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, rockmom said:

There might be another sale in the next week.  Keep checking, you can purchase up until just a few days before your sailing so you might still score a deal.  

If I book it now and there is a sale next week, does it work like the Drinks Packages allowing me to cancel and rebook at the lower price?

1 minute ago, CaroleC said:

If I book it now and there is a sale next week, does it work like the Drinks Packages allowing me to cancel and rebook at the lower price?

yes, it should.  With the big U.S. holiday this Monday, I'm thinking we may see a sale start again very soon. But it's Royal, so who knows, haha.  

• Thanks 1