Summer sailings From LA On Sale July 12th

ceilidh1

4 minutes ago, DiRonT said:

Not seeing anything yet - also did not receive the usual notice to Elites the day before bookings open up.  Anyone know if this is still going to happen?

I don't see a time listed, just the date - it's usually some random time like 11am PST or something...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

I don't see a time listed, just the date - it's usually some random time like 11am PST or something...

Ok - will be checking all day as there is a back to back we want, but we want a specific cabin and there are not many of them.

42 minutes ago, Sarnia 432 said:

This is the first release since becoming elite.  When I look at the sailings (logged in or logged out), I do not see the prices, nor have the ability to book online.  Am I doing something wrong?

Did you log in?  If your account recognizes that you are elite, you should be able to see pricing once you log in.

1 hour ago, LACruiser88 said:

We just booked a July (2023) Hawaii cruise on the Emerald.  All of their summer sailings were listed.  🙂

We booked B2B Calif. Coast and Mexico with La Paz  for July 2023 and got the $1 deposits!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DiRonT said:

We booked B2B Calif. Coast and Mexico with La Paz  for July 2023 and got the $1 deposits!!!

We have several FCD's on the books, so we booked using those.  This way we also get the OBC's associated with the FCD.

6 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

We have several FCD's on the books, so we booked using those.  This way we also get the OBC's associated with the FCD.

Yes, unfortunately we had used all of ours.  Will buy more in September..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crystabel said:

I don’t see any sale information when I log in, and a booked cruise in September is more expensive than what I paid. 

I'm also not seeing anything new that wasn't already there for several days now - 40% 2022/25% 2023 and the low deposit.  Is sale mentioned throughout this topic something different?

21 minutes ago, Loveh2ofl said:

I'm also not seeing anything new that wasn't already there for several days now - 40% 2022/25% 2023 and the low deposit.  Is sale mentioned throughout this topic something different?

16 minutes ago, 1emerald1 said:

Hmmm, I'm on the west coast, see July, but nothing for June.

Today is "on sale" day for elite - not necessarily a "sale". The Summer 2023 sailings are on Emerald and you need to be elite and logged in to see them...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, dog said:

I see the Emerald 2023 $1.00 deposit when I price out a cabin. I am booked this year at $800/ cabin less.

The 2023 prices gave me a little sticker shock, too...

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Crystabel said:

I’m elite.

When you are logged in, search June/July/August 2023 for Emerald - you should see them. It's not a "sale" as in saving money...it is the day bookings open for Elite to book these particular sailings.

52 minutes ago, chubbypiggy said:

More or less than you expected?  I am trying to decide if I want to do an L.A. cruise this November or next March.

Much more...

I'm holding off until the "kids sail free" promo starts on July 15th - if it applies to these sailings then I might jump on...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

When you are logged in, search June/July/August 2023 for Emerald - you should see them. It's not a "sale" as in saving money...it is the day bookings open for Elite to book these particular sailings.

On sale versus for sale. No wonder I’m confused. What I don’t understand is why my Calif. Coastal cruise in Sept. 2022 is listed. It seems to me that it shouldn’t be part of this promotion. It’s been for “for sale” for a long time. 

9 hours ago, DiRonT said:

Not seeing anything yet - also did not receive the usual notice to Elites the day before bookings open up.  Anyone know if this is still going to happen?

Booked mine this afternoon.