Explanation of the Unlimited Digital Photo Package

itsanita

Our whole family, 12 of us, are traveling for my 70th Birthday!   I want to purchase the Unlimited Digital Photo Package, but I'm not sure how that works.  It would seem that we will be sent a link at the end of the cruise with all the digital photos.  But I can't find out how that happens?   And where the photos come from. 

Do we need to present our room card every time they take a picture of any of us?  Does it have to be MY room card?   Or does the system magically know who we are and who we belong to????

We are all "linked" on the cruise.  So will any pictures of any of us be included?  Or just pictures that I am in?   Does it include pictures that we may take as a family on the nights they set up all the photo spots around the ship? 

Does it include candid shots, pictures from the dining room?  

I don't want to waste my money if its just me!!

You can actually access and download the photos as the cruise progresses---and you will receive a link after to download them all.  The photographers will ask for your room number each time they shoot you---so, tell your party to give YOUR cabin number.  It will include every photo that someone gives your cabin number.

30 minutes ago, jwlane said:

You can actually access and download the photos as the cruise progresses---and you will receive a link after to download them all.  The photographers will ask for your room number each time they shoot you---so, tell your party to give YOUR cabin number.  It will include every photo that someone gives your cabin number.

Thanks so much!!  

We signed up of the package on our last cruise and had fun with it.   As you get to know the Photographers it can be lots of fun.   The pictures include all that are in the cabin or give your room number.   They also use photo recognition if you happen to be in a random photo.  

On the first day you will get a call to come down to the Photography Department to set up your account.   You can then access all of your photographs any time you wish either on your Computer, Mobile Devise or at the Kiosk.   You can then download them individually.

You can stop at any of the photo stations or agree when in the restaurant on Chic nights.   While we were on the cruise the staff were not permitted off the ship so none of the pictures as you get off the ship.

At the end of the cruise you will also get a link and can download all the pictures in bulk. 

2 hours ago, itsanita said:

Thanks so much!!  

Just to clarify something...if members of your party who did *not* pay for the package separately (i.e., they are in a different cabin) take photos *without* you, there is a good chance they will be eventually removed. You can, as @jwlane said, download during the trip. But if you wait until after when you get the link, their photos may be gone.

20 hours ago, alyssamma said:

Just to clarify something...if members of your party who did *not* pay for the package separately (i.e., they are in a different cabin) take photos *without* you, there is a good chance they will be eventually removed. You can, as @jwlane said, download during the trip. But if you wait until after when you get the link, their photos may be gone.

As long as we are in the picture it's ok?  We are thinking of doing it to get family pictures.  We have 9 of us traveling on the cruise.  It seems like that should work as long as we pay and are in the family pictures, correct?

45 minutes ago, josh1324342 said:

As long as we are in the picture it's ok?  We are thinking of doing it to get family pictures.  We have 9 of us traveling on the cruise.  It seems like that should work as long as we pay and are in the family pictures, correct?

You should be fine.     They will be happy to shoot a family picture but make sure you give them your room number so it shows in your folio.     You can also scan through other pictures if missing some and put into your folio   The agents will help you do it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, josh1324342 said:

Yes, as long as you are in the picture it's fine...it's only if you *aren't* in the pic.

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone for the helpful responses.  I have booked the photo package for our upcoming cruise.  I probably should have waited until we were onboard to take advantage of the captains club pricing, but I didn't want to risk it being a higher regular price on board since it was already discounted precruise.

Hello!  I just got off the Equinox a week ago.  I purchased the unlimited digital and print package for 6 family members traveling in two cabins.  Whenever we saw a ship photographer, we took advantage - either on the pier, or during Evening Chic, or just randomly by a staircase.  The photographers were wonderful - by the end of the cruise, they even knew my cabin number (does this mean I was a pain?  I LOVE photos).  We have a printed copy of each port's photo on the pier, some of them more than one if we left the ship more than once (so I could re-purchase a broken souvenir for my niece in Nassau!) and larger group family photos inside the ship at various venues and with different backgrounds that they provided.  It is well-worth the price!  Enjoy!  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, NSW519 said:

How long does it take to get the link? I paid for the photos taken during my cruise last week but still haven’t received an email with a link to the photos…thanks in advance.

Funny I was just thinking the same for us. Last time the link came in a few days, but it's been 8days since we disembarked from Millie and still no link

• Like 1

On 8/27/2022 at 9:10 AM, NSW519 said:

How long does it take to get the link? I paid for the photos taken during my cruise last week but still haven’t received an email with a link to the photos…thanks in advance.

I'd suggest that you make a new post "How do I get the photo package link after my cruise?" 

• Like 1