Was my post moved or deleted? (Celebrity, Regularity on board)

(Celebrity, Regularity on board)

Was it about your bathroom schedule? 🙂

Okay, bad jokes aside they normally don't tell why a post is removed. 

From the Site Guidelines:

Posts may be removed from our forums at the sole discretion of Cruise Critic without notification to the author or discussion participants. We may also MOVE a post to our Floataway Lounge that has veered off the original topic. All decisions regarding post removals are final.

Cheers.

Edited by ColeThornton

13 hours ago, zitsky said:

My post seems to have been deleted.  Can someone confirm?

13 hours ago, zitsky said:

Thanks but you’re missing my question to the mods.  It appears to have been deleted.  I want to know why.  

11 hours ago, zitsky said:

It was a health question about staying regular on board.  Where to eat. What to eat.  Salad bar etc.  I guess I can’t ask about toilet paper either.

5 hours ago, zitsky said:

Yea yea I get it.  They can do whatever they want.

@zitsky

Discussion of the management of this Community, including post removals, member suspensions, or any rule of participation is not allowed. Please note the following portions from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

"... Discussion of the management of this community is not allowed on the forums..."

"... However, we would be happy to address any concerns you have via email.   Please write to the Community Manager at:  community@cruisecritic.com..."

"... The Community Manager has overall control of everything that happens within the Community. The Community Manager oversees how the board is styled, what forums to create and how to organize them, is responsible for our Rules of Participation, what information to require from members and who to appoint as Community Hosts. You may contact the Community Manager at: community@cruisecritic.com ..."

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com ..."

Please send your email with your questions/comments/feedback to LauraS, Senior Manager, Community at community@cruisecritic.com. Also, please send the email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name. This is so your membership can be verified, and reply sent to your Cruise Critic email address of record. If your current Cruise Critic email address of record is not correct and needs to be updated before you send your email, please see the following: How to: Change your Cruise Critic Email Address or User Name

Thanks in advance for your cooperation,

Host Kat emo32.gif