What’s your favorite drink to get on a cruise (and what is in it)?

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Forgot about B&G. Need to experiment. I think I'll use Maker's 

I’m not even a bourbon or whiskey drinker but you said it was good & the price (a voucher) is right. If I don’t like it, I’ll move on.

23 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

I’m not even a bourbon or whiskey drinker but you said it was good & the price (a voucher) is right. If I don’t like it, I’ll move on.

My first try sucked. 

Find Alex and ask for the recipe please

Thnx

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

My first try sucked. 

Find Alex and ask for the recipe please

Thnx

Should I refer to you as "John, the guy who tried to push his UDP to the limit"?

• Haha 1

Just now, OCSC Mike said:

Should I refer to you as "John, the guy who tried to push his UDP to the limit"?

John the Pinnacle who got the free 🍪 

His wife is the Peruvian Concierge. Chat him up about his honeymoon in Machu Pichu

Just now, John&LaLa said:

John the Pinnacle who got the free 🍪 

His wife is the Peruvian Concierge. Chat him up about his honeymoon in Machu Pichu

I'm fairly introverted in real life but I'll see what I can do. If it gets me a free cookie I'll talk to him for an hour! 😁

She's a Suite Lounge concierge, right? It's only the DL for us this cruise. The suite on Harmony was a one time thing (which became a two time thing since my wife's parents booked us another family cruise on Wonder next June).

2 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

I'm fairly introverted in real life but I'll see what I can do. If it gets me a free cookie I'll talk to him for an hour! 😁

She's a Suite Lounge concierge, right? It's only the DL for us this cruise. The suite on Harmony was a one time thing (which became a two time thing since my wife's parents booked us another family cruise on Wonder next June).

Yes, she was the SL Concierge. 

Alex is really easy to chat with. Playmaker's is a great venue

My first drink HAS to be a Mojito at Bolero's WITH sugar...puts me there ya know what I mean...on the beach with palm fronds and a sea breeze!  That's my tradition and I'm stickin to it!  After that, consistently Lemon Drop Martini, no sugar, no syrup.  I call for it straight up with lemon, orange peal rimmer/just the peel around the top and pop a sweetener tablet.   Basically just Wadka, lemon and a splash of  soda.  You get the whiff of orange and a little on your tongue...heaven!  The bartender at the bar on Liberty up at Windjammer first fixed it that way for me and I was hooked!  But I never use up my free drinks anyways.  5 is more than enough.

16 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Yes, she was the SL Concierge. 

Alex is really easy to chat with. Playmaker's is a great venue

We're definitely planning to have burgers there one night but I'll be in to try drinks early on.

• Like 1