Refreshment Package at Specialty Restaurants

Fresh squeezed oj is only during breakfast. Idk there are specialty restaurants open then?

I'm sure you can order whatever is available same as if I want a coke I can order in the Mdr. I generally dont like to bother them but I'm sure you can. 

I have used the package recently on the Independence and the Explorer of the Seas.  Both were very easy to use everywhere.  I got fresh squeezed OJ at the Dining room and the Windjammer for Breakfast.  I stopped by random bars and got bottled water and mocktails.  I really liked it.  We are diamond so we get 4 free alcohol drinks a day and for me that is more than enough so this was perfect!  Also, after a couple of days the bartenders knew me and immediately  knew what I wanted.  

• Like 1

In the specialty restaurants, you'll be able to get cappuccino or espresso, bottles of San Pellegrino and canned sodas with no problem.  If you want fresh squeezed OJ, besides the MDR and buffet in the AM, you can go to the Vitality Spa cafe and get it as well.  It's the place to get smoothies and all different combinations of fresh squeezed juices.  Smoothies obtained at a bar will be made with cartoned product, whereas you can get them made with fresh fruit at the cafe, a real big difference.

Maybe a dumb question - but if you have the beverage package, do you need to have your issued cup to get soda at a restaurant?  Seems to be a pain to have to carry it around all the time just to get a coke and not have to pay extra for it.

6 minutes ago, Mikewa said:

Maybe a dumb question - but if you have the beverage package, do you need to have your issued cup to get soda at a restaurant?  Seems to be a pain to have to carry it around all the time just to get a coke and not have to pay extra for it.

No.  No need to carry the cup around.  They will either give you a fountain soda but more than likely, a can.

3 hours ago, RFerrington said:

No.  No need to carry the cup around.  They will either give you a fountain soda but more than likely, a can.

So the cup is just for the Freestyle Coke machines then and not needed everwhere else?  I agree would be a pain to carry around.  Thanks.

• Like 1